No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Me and Pacquiao are the best offensive fighters in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan: Me and Pacquiao are the best offensive fighters in the world

“If we had the defence we should have had we would be the best fighter in the world. That’s the downfall of me and Manny Pacquiao – we’re both offensively the best fighters in the world, but defensively we’re not the best.”
    http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...es-in-the-ring

Just when I thought the KO loss finally humbled Khan. Now he thinks he and Pac are on the same level. SMH

Comment

Somebody tell Khan boxing is not a team sport.

Comment

FFS Amir...

As much as i support him, some of the stuff he says is just so damn stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Just when I thought the KO loss finally humbled Khan. Now he thinks he and Pac are on the same level. SMH

will never happen

Comment

hahaha he thinks alot of himself doesnt he. khan is just an average fighter with quick hands, thats it.

Comment

I think someone should hire Bredis Prescott to follow Khan around and crack him in the jaw every time he says something stupid.

Khan just isn't a top level fighter.

Comment

he should at least be coming off a KO win if he wants to start spouting this shet. Oh well, with kahn leaving roach Pac should fight kahn next then ... then we'd see how 'the two best offensive fighters in the world' square up lol

Comment

Pathetic attempt by Khan.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X