Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Me and Pacquiao are the best offensive fighters in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac got a Granite chin! Amir's made of cheap glass! BIG DIFFERENCE!

Comment

I would say he has a good jab and some good body punches, but his combo's are usually quite pathetic and amateurish. An offense is only good if you have your defense in check at the same time.

Comment

Khan thinks just because he has fast hands that he's god's gift to the world. News flash buddy.. Just because you drive a fast car doesn't make you Mario Andretti. y"all catch my drift? In these cases some suggest he needs a slice of humble pie, I says throw the whole bakery at em.

Comment

amir is actually better than pac right now. amir is 10x faster with brutal combos. amir would destroy bradley like a little girl

Comment

LMFAO hahaha YEAH...OK Khan

Comment

Man the hash in the UK must be flame.....! cause that boy high as hell to be saying such things

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                I would say he has a good jab and some good body punches, but his combo's are usually quite pathetic and amateurish. An offense is only good if you have your defense in check at the same time.
                Khans punches are also easy to time..He throws the same combo's consistently...

Comment

Pacman has a great defense, Khan shouldn't even compare himself to him.

Comment

amir needs to check himself in a "comeback to reality facility"....he's good but to compare himslef to pacquaio is delutional, the only thing he had in common with pac was roach...

Comment

Khan?????? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X