Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up, moron!

This dude just doesn't get it.

Comment

Lol stfu Khan. Your mouth is as big as your heart. Your so called best offense isnt obviously working. So get back in the gym and learn to use that offense along with some D so we can see you win some meaningful fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What an idiotic thing to say, and I've heard his fans say the same thing. If Khan's offense were truly as good as he says it is, then his offense would have greatly compensated for his lack of defense, as history has shown. Best offensive fighter in my opinion is Marquez,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            What an idiotic thing to say, and I've heard his fans say the same thing. If Khan's offense were truly as good as he says it is, then his offense would have greatly compensated for his lack of defense, as history has shown. Best offensive fighter in my opinion is Marquez,

Marquez is a perfect example of offense making up for suspect defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              C'mon KHAN!! when will you ever learn to shut up????? I hope somebody KOs him again in his next fight! SMH, i thought being knock out by Danny will help khan but it seems like nothing has change..

YOU and pac doesnt belong in the same sentence..
              Pac's chin makes up for his poor defense. bradley wasn't even able to land something very very meaningful in their entire fight.

try to fight pac at a catchweight u want and he'd KO you at round 1!!!!!

Comment

Why does he continuously say the stupidest things?

Comment

Now can people understand A) Why the guy gets a lot of hate from British fight fans & B) Why a new trainer could bring Khan a long way.

The guy is such an arrogant **** that he needs to get mauled in sparring by Kirkland or Golovkin. He's got too many yes men around him and he thinks he's something he is not, the KO loss to Garcia hasn't made him realise yet - what will?

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    Why does he continuously say the stupidest things?
                    Stupid people say stupid things. Amir Khan is not too bright. It is these type of comments that turn people off Amir Khan.

Comment

This reminds me of the time he said he lets his fists do the talking rather than his mouth.

The guy is beyond delusional.

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                      I think someone should hire Bredis Prescott to follow Khan around and crack him in the jaw every time he says something stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X