Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Me and Pacquiao are the best offensive fighters in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's hands may be just as fast if not faster than Pac's but his footwork is nowhere even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      uhh.... Manny's defense is much better than Khan's because of his footwork. Lol @ saying he's right, delusional people here. Anyone who thinks Khan has the best or even close to the best offense is blind - what is Khan basing this on? Throwing fast flurries?
      This guy knows what he's talking about.

Comment

wtf is wrong with that dumb motherfuker?
        since when does 2 fighters make the best fighter in the world--what do have to do, hold hands and fight at the same time?lol

how the fuk can someone have the best offense when their connect % is low---last time i checked, there's only one fighter reigns supremer in compubox punch connect % as far as offense and defsne and his name is, well, you all already know--no fighter has his accuracy overall, not even close--the next best is andre ward----

if manny had defense his offense would still be overrated--if khan had defense his chin would be still be glassy----so when he gets hit, like everybody does, one good time, it's still nighty night amir--

he's still suffering from his ko it seems---what ya gonna do though?lol

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Somebody tell Khan boxing is not a team sport.
          I can imagine manny n amir as a tag team in the wwf lol

Comment

Not only does Khan need a new trainer and a new chin this guy needs mental help as well.

Comment

fine. let say it's true. but imagine margarito landing hard punch the same way on Pac as on Khan...... Khan turns Chaka Khan ok.

Comment

Khan added: “If we had the defence we should have had we would be the best fighter in the world. That’s the downfall of me and Manny Pacquiao – we’re both offensively the best fighters in the world, but defensively we’re not the best.”

Wow he is really slagging off Freddie Roach with this comment and also making a crazy statement about his status in the sport. Roach does not seem to teach defence but he has done a lot for Khan and really he should not be going public like this dishing the blame for his loss on Roach. Roach must be feeling really hurt and Khan is a total ingrate.

"On Guzman, Khan added: “I want someone who is a bit more credible than him."

Guzman is well capable of beating Khan in fact I would fancy him to win if they ever fought. It will be interesting to see who he ends up fighting in December and I very much doubt the opponent will be more "credible" than Guzman.

Comment

Khans speedy but soft punches are better to be in the amateurs .. He'll score massive points & earn a gold medal LOL

Comment

He's probably the dumbest fighter in the world. As far as offense goes, I can think of twenty boxers who have better offense than him.

Andre Dirrell
                    Chad Dawson
                    Andre Ward
                    Guillermo Rigondeaux

and the list goes on.

Comment

I wonder where he ranks Danny Garcia's offense lol

And Pac actually does have good defense. Hes very hard to hit unless he just covers up but he does that on purpose to test your power and speed

Pac hasn't been hurt since the Marg fight and before that I can't even remember

Comment

Working...
                      X