No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: Khan Wears High Heels, Needs To Move Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat< View Post
    Garcia is contractually obligated to rematch Khan. So he's allready sowing the seeds for the rematch
    I don't believe he is.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He didn't say "He needs to move down".

He just said he isn't as big as people think or a big Jr WW and that Danny was actually taller than him in the ring.
      He said 'he should go back to 135'.

Originally posted by Fat< View Post
      Garcia is contractually obligated to rematch Khan. So he's allready sowing the seeds for the rematch
      Source?

Comment

Im surprised Al Haymon hasn't put a muzzle on Angle Garcia yet.
        I bet Al Haymon is licking his lips at the prospect of the return fight in the UK where Garcia can get 50/50 and probably bank a cool million easily which would be double the $500K he just got and in all honesty probably knock Khan out worse then he just did.

They should send Garcia back in there now and take the cash whilst they can as Khan aint going to change in 3 months for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          He said 'he should go back to 135'.

Source?
          east side boxing. nov 3

Comment

Meh, i dont really care for angel. Another trainer with a mouth, as if freddie roach wasnt enough...

Comment

Danny could make a ton of money in big fights if he gets a trainer like Pedro Diaz that can correct some of his flaws. He needs somebody that can fix some of his defensive mistakes and polishes his offensive potential, he throw too many wide ass punches.

Just keep your father in the corner to give you water and stuff.

Comment

Hahaha I love this guy. Legendary stuff.

After Khans comments and the way he acted as if Danny Garcia was below him & everybody doubted him he has every right to milk it for all its worth.

Put the boot in Angel!

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                  Danny could make a ton of money in big fights if he gets a trainer like Pedro Diaz that can correct some of his flaws. He needs somebody that can fix some of his defensive mistakes and polishes his offensive potential, he throw too many wide ass punches.

Just keep your father in the corner to give you water and stuff.

24-0 & arguably the main man at 140.
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Hes got a style that works for him.
                  But I do get what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                    Meh, i dont really care for angel. Another trainer with a mouth, as if freddie roach wasnt enough...
                    There is a big difference between Roach & Poppa Garcia though. When Roach speaks, it's usually with an agenda. When Poppa Garcia speaks, it's the truth as he see's it.

Comment

Khan was even worse at 135 so not sure about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X