No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: Khan Wears High Heels, Needs To Move Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    There is a big difference between Roach & Poppa Garcia though. When Roach speaks, it's usually with an agenda. When Poppa Garcia speaks, it's the truth as he see's it.
    Lol, how does garcia not have an agenda with his...own son?

Comment

Sounds like daddy is trying to live off his fame,if i were Danny id cut the ****** loose and keep him away from my fights and press conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Lol, how does garcia not have an agenda with his...own son?
        yeah Angel Garcia has no respect, he went at Morales and now Khan but you know it's him who is going to hurt most when his son loses, and that loss is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          yeah Angel Garcia has no respect, he went at Morales and now Khan but you know it's him who is going to hurt most when his son loses, and that loss is coming.
          Sorry Khan got exposed.....

Comment

I'd be talking junk as well if my son was that bad ass. Angel is starting to grow on me a bit.

Comment

Sounds to me like dude is trying to build his own name recognition.

Does he train more than one fighter or just his kid?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Sounds like daddy is trying to live off his fame,if i were Danny id cut the ****** loose and keep him away from my fights and press conferences.
                I disagree keeps attention off of Danny and still keeps attention on the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                  I disagree keeps attention off of Danny and still keeps attention on the fight.
                  Exactly, its fu(ken genius!!!!!

Comment

U people can hate Angel Garcia as much as you can, but most of u watch Mayweather for the same reason, to watch him go "down". In Angel's case, he knows that Danny is a humble guy, so the promotion will go to Angel's hands. By doing that, he will get pressure off of Danny, which will be better for them.

Look, Danny is an average boxer, throws a lot of wide punches, getting himself open for punches, but has a huge frame for a junior welter, with a good chin, which make him available for trading punches in order to land a couple of counter punches like he did against Khan. Khan dominated the first two rounds, but gained no respect from Danny Garcia for his power, which made Garcia comfortable for the exchange. It only took one left hook to the chin, and the rest was history.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      Sounds to me like dude is trying to build his own name recognition.

Does he train more than one fighter or just his kid?
                      I'm not sure if he does ...but I know the gym where Danny started at is a hard nose gym. It's called Harrowgate. Oxing club it's in my old neighborhood good old Kensington in Philly! One of the roughest areas on the map no doubt and if he does work with other kids I can tell you one thing and that is the work they're getting in that gym is some of the best in the city!

Comment

Working...
                      X