Khan can forget Bradley.

Comment

hahahahahaha

Comment

pops need to chill now....its over lol

Comment

Sell that rematch Angel..get paid.

Comment

No need for this **** anymore, Your son won, he got the KO, Let him enjoy his victory instead of taking the limelight away from him with all these childish comments, When a fight is over a fight is over.

Comment

He didn't say "He needs to move down".

He just said he isn't as big as people think or a big Jr WW and that Danny was actually taller than him in the ring.

Comment

For the Sour Graping Khan fans.

WAR ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i really cant stand angel. the dude said some funny stuff no doubt.... but i just cant get down with it....

i didnt like how he kept taking danny's shine on the post fight presser.... angel talks too damn much. he needs to step back and let his son shine.

angel aint no roger.... thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                    The high heels comments reminds me of Oscar wearing stockings. Team Khan are reaping what they sowed. They tried to make Garcia lokk and feel like a nobody and it has turned to bite them.
                    They didn't try to make them feel like nobodies. What exactly did they do to make that? Khan did say he has power and is a prime fighter, and two prime fighters fighting is good for boxing. He did say he has more experience and felt Danny wasn't ready for him, which the experience was a case.

Comment

Garcia is contractually obligated to rematch Khan. So he's allready sowing the seeds for the rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X