• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiozzo
    ''he has a little frame, he should go back to 135''

LMAO, I like this guy
    Garcia beat Khan like an octopus LOL...I don't like 'em I love 'em

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I am not a fan of Khan but Garcia's father is going over board. Danny was getting tagged before the 1st knock down. Even when Khan was on shaky legs, Danny was getting hit.

I am not hating on Danny here, big props for him on the Khan win. But there will be a fighter out there who will beat/expose him. It can be JMM, Judah, Maidana, Matthyse, or Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt
        The high heels comments reminds me of Oscar wearing stockings. Team Khan are reaping what they sowed. They tried to make Garcia lokk and feel like a nobody and it has turned to bite them.
        don't forget the fishing net n the booty shorts..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          pops need to chill now....its over lol
          pops is funny as hell! He cracks me up, lol

By the way what is Chow from the hangover doing with the Garcia team?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Me too, outside of the middle eastern comments, what he says is really deep. Even if he's wrong at least he believes it. It's quite refreshing. It's not like those other guys that say crap & you know they're just lying, or saying what you wanna hear. He speaks his mind, period.
            well, he's just like you! lol

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Danny could make a ton of money in big fights if he gets a trainer like Pedro Diaz that can correct some of his flaws. He needs somebody that can fix some of his defensive mistakes and polishes his offensive potential, he throw too many wide ass punches.

Just keep your father in the corner to give you water and stuff.

The man remains undefeated while beating the top fighters. Why change the program, it works.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Sounds like daddy is trying to live off his fame,if i were Danny id cut the ****** loose and keep him away from my fights and press conferences.
                Dude, that's no way to treat your Dad. His Dad plays a pivotal roll in his career and is part of the reason Danny is at the top right now. Don't be ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                X