No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: Khan Wears High Heels, Needs To Move Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: Khan Wears High Heels, Needs To Move Down

Angel Garcia, the controversial father/trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs), has taken a few more shots at Amir Khan. Last Saturday at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Garcia knocked Khan down three times and stopped him in the fourth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Angel Garcia puts the fanboy's around these forums to shame with his fanboyism.

Comment

I don't know if Khan can take the trash talk as well as he tries to dish it. He's usually the one saying stuff like this. Will be interesting to hear his response after losing his "I am a class above everybody else in the world" steam.

Comment

''he has a little frame, he should go back to 135''

LMAO, I like this guy

Comment

"Khan wears high heels " lol this guy is a riot!

War Angel!

Comment

Angel Garcia is the man. I love this guy.

Comment

Garcia's other 2 options are Judah and Peterson and then he pretty much has nothing left to prove there and move up to welterweight. Garcia will beat them both.

Comment

The high heels comments reminds me of Oscar wearing stockings. Team Khan are reaping what they sowed. They tried to make Garcia lokk and feel like a nobody and it has turned to bite them.

Comment

I'm really starting to like Angel Garcia, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I'm really starting to like Angel Garcia, haha
                    Me too, outside of the middle eastern comments, what he says is really deep. Even if he's wrong at least he believes it. It's quite refreshing. It's not like those other guys that say crap & you know they're just lying, or saying what you wanna hear. He speaks his mind, period.

Comment

Working...
                    X