No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Stops Andy Lee in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good win,
    Always picked this kid, even against Martinez.
    Make it happen.

Comment

Chavez jr vs lee

To all those haters; here is your answer! Now what are you going to say; nothing right! Thank you; arriva Jr from Culiacan, Mexico......... Maravilla you are next!

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
        this is a perfect example of pure hatred
        Sorry if you can't handle the truth. And you all act as if he just beat the best middleweight in the world and it was Andy Freakin Lee that he beat. And please tell me or show me who Lee has beat to even earn such a high ranking? And I simply believe that when he moves up and fights an elite fighter he will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Not surprised.

Just another day at the office.

:yawn:
          lolol :gay:

Comment

Junior has proven to be PPV worthy!

Comment

The paper champ left with the gloves in the white hummer real quick. Calling Martinez out means nothing. I wont believe it till the bell sounds. And Jr don't move up to 168 career over.

Comment

I wanted lee to win but props to jr hes very strong dude he took andys best shot and didnt even flinch hes got a serious chin. But what happens when jr moves up and his size advantage is no longer there??

Comment

If Margarito can pound Martinez out, Chavez can too.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    I have no idea who actually thought Lee had any chance what so ever. Slow start was expected by me. However I thought it would have went a few rounds longer.
                    Wessie lad, for shame... If you go to the trouble of learning to say "should have" surely you could have stayed a little longer in school and learned to say "should have gone" instead of "should have went"......

Your boxing insight is just as expected. Soon you'll be blaming Arum for getting Chavez a set-up. (incidentally "The Set-up" was a great boxing movie, the one I think the best-Robert Ryan, and I think, Audrey Totter).

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                      If Margarito can pound Martinez out, Chavez can too.

That fight was several weight divisions below and around 12 years ago!!!
                      That is about as relevant today as Pacquaios early K.O losses if not even less relevant!

Comment

Working...
                      X