No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Stops Andy Lee in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tlatonai88 View Post
    All i saw leading up to this was how Chavez Jr. was a bum and Lee was gonna ko him. Or if he didn't he would get robbed. Everyone talked about Lee's incredible boxing skills making him sound like ray leonard. then he looses and all of a sudden everyone knew he didn't have a chance. **** all the haters
    yea now all of a sudden Lee is a bum. 40% of boxingscene's comments are posted from pure hatred

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      he stopped being a hypejob for me after the rubio fight, but like u said, if he was fighting at smw, he wouldnt be nearly as good. all of the top 5 fighters there would probably eat him up.
      My stream was so bad for Rubio that I turned it off and decided to read about it later. But seriously I'm willing to say even at smw, I still don't think he gets stopped. Maybe outclassed, but not stopped.

Comment

I'm not Juniors biggest fan but he sure impressed me tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          On your previous post I was about to compliment you on saying something decent about Chavez-most unusual for you-and how come you hadn't brought some negative Arum crap into it. Then I decided, nah, it might set him off.........

So I see that you don't need anything to set you off, you just can't live without slagging Arum in some way-any way. Makes you "feel-good, eh?
          Hey eddy hows life?

You fall for it every time buddy... You just can't stand it lol. Thank you for the satisfaction.

Comment

SeÑor chavez jr. Great fight, Felicidadez besides that distraction were acted a fool all went well, i reallly hope u dont display the same acts vs maravilla cause sergio will put him on his ass! The leg issue npt sure wt to make of it... Tonite Chavez jr has martinez undivided attention. Make it happen sept here we come!
            VIVA MEXICO MIS CABRONES!

Comment

as excited as I've been waiting for a Martinez fight witch I will be tuning in to watch I can't help but think maybe it's too late go fo this fight as. Impressed as I've been recently with jcc jr these past fights I've been less impressed with Martinez last fights it seems like his age is starting to show but still hopefully we get to watch a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Chavez is the Mexican middleweight version of Bute. Now hopefully he will move up to 168 and get exposed.
                this is a perfect example of pure hatred

Comment

The problem with bute is his chin isn't that strong and Chavez has a world class chin.

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Chavez is the Mexican middleweight version of Bute. Now hopefully he will move up to 168 and get exposed.

Comment

Looks like Chavez just ruined alot of people's day in this board. Why so serious haters? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by manuntd10 View Post
                      as excited as I've been waiting for a Martinez fight witch I will be tuning in to watch I can't help but think maybe it's too late go fo this fight as. Impressed as I've been recently with jcc jr these past fights I've been less impressed with Martinez last fights it seems like his age is starting to show but still hopefully we get to watch a good fight
                      I agree to an extent. Martinez relies on his reflexes, which seem to be gone a little. He still gets the job done, but I'm actually starting to question if he can beat Chavez Jr. I hate to say that, but it's the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X