Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum is truly a piece of ****

****k Top Rank

Comment

• I have been a boxing fan for 30 years and I am here to say that I will not watch this corrupted nonsense anymore...I am done with boxing!

Comment

• Robbery of the century

Comment

• I know I will be back, but man, I'm pissed off at boxing right now. Too many bad decisions the last couple of years. This was just ridiculous.

Comment

• Bradley didn't shock anyone

The judges are what shocked me. This fight was similar to Mayweather vs Cotto in that the rounds were competitive, and just as Mayweather clearly won the majority, Paq clearly won the majority in this fight. Bradley looked as shocked at the decision as I felt. As soon as Buffer said 115 to 113 for Paq, and it was clear we were looking at a split decision, the look on Bradleys face said he didn't think he had won. He didn't sound certain that he had won in the post fight interview. Look at body language, Paq was clearly in control and having fun, winking at the announcers. Bradleys body language was that of "I know i am losing but I aint giving up" Bradley did show up to win and let it all hang out, but he received a gift.

Comment

• Have to rewatch the fight... I was happy that someone dethroned Manny (still a fan of Manny, I do the same thing with Mayweather fights even though I'm a Money fan).

Come to think of it, I'd give 5 of the 12 rounds to Bradley, and I'm being very generous yes.

1 2 3, 10 and 12
              Pacquiao turned the tides from 4 to 9, I have to rewatch 11

Comment

• Greedy Bob Arum! All I can say credit to Manny Pacquiao for accepting his defeat and did not cry for robbery. Manny Pacquiao is a true sportsman. Credit for Bradley also for answering the question honestly. He didn't think he won.

Boxing is dead! thanks to Mr. Bob Arum!

Comment

• Thats Las Vegas way of thanking Pacquiao for the Mayweather fight,,,,lol

Comment

• wow that was a disgrace.

maybe pac had planned to leave arum and top rank after this fight but arum found it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      Done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
                      energy for the last 8 rounds..
                      I usually hate posts like this but for the first time, I've really lost my love for boxing. And I'm not even a Pacquiao fan. I'll continue to box at the gym but I'll be damned if I buy a PPV anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X