Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am with you. I will take a break from NBA, boxing, all the ****.

Need to go into hibernation for awhile!

Comment

I am much more disappointed than I am surprised by the surprise decision.

Disappointed by Pacquiao, who was clearly in control in the earlier rounds, but seems to have decided to coast through the latter half of the fight.

Pacquiao could have finished Bradley early, if only he decided to. But Pacquiao appeared to be content, treating the fight like it was an exhibition.

Bradley arguably should not have won on points, but I think Pacquiao should have lost based on lack of effort, considering his skill.

Comment

I hate the fact the hbo commentators cant call it the way it is and just say what they thinking, cause w all know. i cant believe i stayed up for this fight at least i streamed it. hahahhaha

Comment

Any article that doesnt read " judges shock world with another awful decision" isn't going to get taken serious by nobody in boxing except bias people....just fyi

Comment

I am much more disappointed than I am angered by the surprise decision.

Disappointed by Pacquiao, who was clearly in control in the earlier rounds, but seems to have decided to coast through the latter half of the fight.

Pacquiao could have finished Bradley early, if only he decided to. But Pacquiao appeared to be content, treating the fight like it was an exhibition.

Bradley arguably should not have won on points, but I think Pacquiao should have lost based on lack of effort, considering his skill.

Comment

Haaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa......
              Pacquiao fans are pissed.

I love it cuz the Mayweather fight should have happened years ago.
              Bob Arum is scum and Manny should have left his a$$ a long time ago.

Cash out......

Comment

had a feeling Arum was going to do this, what a disgrace. Unbelievable. He trying to make Bradley into his money spinner...

Comment

Haaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa......
                  Pacquiao fans are pissed.

I love it cuz the Mayweather fight should have happened years ago.
                  Bob Arum is scum and Manny should have left his a$$ a long time ago.

Cash out......

Comment

after this **** boxing
                    **** bob arum **** top rank **** golden boy **** them all
                    money grabbing son of a *****es

Comment

Boxing has officially died tonight... that is all

Comment

Working...
                      X