Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradley won, im shocked, i saw fix on the cards before they even walked to the ring, so many factors to consider

Comment

• I always say re-watch the fight with volume down. Also, Manny fans cheering every time Manny throws a punch does not translate to the score cards. Manny coasted the first 2 mins of most of the rounds of a 3 min each round fight.

Comment

• Dare I say it! WTF! Pac should have taken the $40 million offered by Floyd Mayweather. Needless to say, that $40 million offer is now off the table. This is precisely what Pac gets for trusting Bob Arum and Michael Kontz. I am sure Pac will be offered a rematch by Arum......if he agrees to sign an extension of his contract with Arum(as Cotto was required to do to get the fight with Pacquaio). However, even if he does, the $40 million offer is still off the table!

Comment

• The way Manny dominated Bradley was incredible. Manny couldn't miss. I was expecting a closer fight. Bradley was determined but fell way too short.

Oh, yeah, .... the scores ... well we all know who really won this. Not even worth discussing except to say the scores were disgusting. Even Bradley was shocked to hear 115-113 Manny as he probably knew that Manny won by a wide margin.

Comment

• i hate pac more then any1 but come on he won that by at least 8-4.but he lost the jmm match by the same so karma is a b-i-t-c-h

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
              Done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
              energy for the last 8 rounds..
              I usually hate posts like this but I totally agree. F or the first time, I've really lost my love for boxing. And I'm not even a Pacquiao fan. I'll continue to box at the gym but I'll be damned if I buy a PPV anytime soon.

Comment

• Pac clearly lost against Marquez,but this time he won.No doubt in my mind.

Comment

• Bradley knows he lost!!!!!
                  Max: Manny do you believe you won this fight?

Manny: Absolutely!!!

Max: Tim do you believe you won this fight?

Tim Bradley: Well i gotta go back and look at the tape!!

WTF does that say??? Fucccckk Boxing in its courupt assssssz

Comment

• Simply Disgraceful.

What burns me up even more is Manny simply accepting the result without getting fired up

Comment

• This is a farce. How can anybody take that decision seriously. Arum is just sucking all the juice out that he can. He knows Manny would get slaughtered by Mayweather and is determined to collect every cent he can out of Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X