• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    Done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
    energy for the last 8 rounds..
    I usually hate posts like this but for the first time, I've really lost my love for boxing. And I'm not even a Pacquiao fan. I'll continue to box at the gym but I'll be damned if I buy a PPV anytime soon.

Comment

• What killed Pacman was what Lampley said he was taking the first 2 min off of some of the rounds, and I guess the judges gave it to Bradley. From what the commentators said Bradley was given the last 3 rounds of the fight which I also gave to him.

Did you guys have any rounds for Bradley or that you thought were close.

Comment

• Don't know what fight you'll were watching...but i had it a draw...n i'm not a fan of pac/bradley...karma is a *****!!!...if only bradley had power.

Comment

• Boxing now is like wrestling, scripted?... The way bob arum planned, hehehee.....

Boxing now is like wrestling, scripted?... The way bob arum planned, hehehee.....

Comment

• What killed Pacman was what Lampley said he was taking the first 2 min off of some of the rounds, and I guess the judges gave it to Bradley. From what the commentators said Bradley was given the last 3 rounds of the fight which I also gave to him.

Did you guys have any rounds for Bradley or that you thought were close.

Comment

• Called it...

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              I feel like Bradley can win this fight because of his youth, stamina, condition, movement, pressure and skill set. Manny is dominate when his opponents are slower, fight with their hands down and stands right in front of Pac. I want to say Bradley by UD but if it goes 12th then for sure the robbery may go down but if Arum is smart. He will let this one play out because it will hurt Pac more than help him ESPECIALLY after the JMM fight. Pac damage is done by accumulation so if Bradley can take away Pac's speed, make him punch off balance, miss and pay then I could see Bradley taking this fight easy BUT if he thinks he is going to maul over Pac without thinking his way in then Manny is going to punish him and put him out. Pacquiao weakness are technical boxers. Tough fight to call but I'm going to jump out of the window and take all the heat from the Pacquiao fans and say Timothy Bradley UD. I also feel like Pac is on his way out and Bradley is fresh and undefeated so Bob Arum may be making way for the future and having an undefeated fighter in his stable will probably be worth more in the future. Can't wait for the fight!
              Wow..... Pac got played.

Comment

• Go read Twitter and FB. Our sport is a laughing stock again. A big fight rarely goes by without something utterly ****ing ******ed happening. Well done to the scumbags who are in on this farce.

Absolutely pathetic. Even Tim doesn't think he won.

Re-match? He got out-classed. I don't want to see that **** again.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
                  energy for the last 8 rounds..
                  -_- ............

Comment

• First time in my life I fell asleep on a PPV event.Everyone got PUNK'D on PPV's.This fight is too suspect.

Comment

• Bradley knows he lost!!!!!
                      Max: Manny do you believe you won this fight?

Manny: Absolutely!!!

Max: Tim do you believe you won this fight?

Tim Bradley: Well i gotta go back and look at the tape!!

WTF does that say??? Fucccckk Boxing in its courupt assssssz

Comment

Working...
                      X