Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy. Disgusting.

Comment

• Watch it im slow mo bradley clearley won! just look at pac's face after the fight.

Comment

• i had pac 7/5 but bob is only interested in how much money he makes no matter that he with a bit of luck will be saying goodbye to this world in the near future. it kinda gets me down brad talkin about a rematch before this fight had occured. o well the baileys and salidos of this world will always keep me interested in this sport

Comment

• Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
          good win for bradley. could have gone either way
          You didn't see the fight.

Comment

• WTF !?!? Top rank isn't worth sh¡t. I hate to see this type of BS

Comment

• How can the winning fighter say "we're gonna watch the fight and see if we won or not".

Comment

• OMG ,
                if Manny pacquiao has single drop of dignity yet , he should announce retirement O.O !
                Legends don't get such type of treatment , NO ONE dares to rob legends like Muhammad Ali or Mike Tyson [ IMPOSSIBLE ]
                they may get gift decision , but never ever being robbed , even in close fights !

Imagine Muhammad Ali reaction to such disgraceful decision !
                Now I know how high Ali , Tyson , Mayweather , ... are [ I don't like mayweather ]
                but when they say [ we are boxing ] , they mean it
                if pacquiao accepted to get rematch , he proves himself to be a puppet ><

Comment

• What an aweful, aweful, decision. I scored it 11-1 for Manny. I can see giving Bradley maybe just one more round for a 10-2 score but this smells like corruption plain and simple. I'm sad tonight watching the sport I love fall prey to this garbage.

Kiss any hope of a Floyd fight goodbye!

Comment

• I put a $200 bet on bradley just for the f of it on 5 to 1 odds, but this is bull**** pac won that fight. unbelievable.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X