Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible horrible decision, it wasn't even close. Even Bradley's wife knew he lost!

Sad thing is, I'm not even interested in seeing a rematch, Bradley was that bad.

Comment

• arum back stabed manny lmao

Comment

• First 3 and last 4 rounds to Bradley. That's 7 rounds to 5, whats all the commotion about??????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
          good play by arum. the rematch and then marquez and then wave him off to mayweather.
          Bob up to no good he has turned boxing into WWE
          Yep, I work in a gaming related field and I heard from a credible source before the fight that Bradley would get the win. Arum was running out of excuses to stop the big fight.

Comment

• I too feel finished with boxing at least for a while,there is noway Bradley won that fight.

Obvious Corruption.

Comment

• So now rematch in Nov, Marquez may 5, Floyd never?

Comment

• hahahhahaahha i bet Marquez is laughing his A$$ off

Comment

• Bradley looked as shocked as anyone when he was announced the winner.

Clear Robbery.

LOL at the Fools who blame Bob Arum no matter what, you lot are a joke

Comment

• perfect plan to hype the REMATCH is one way to look at it seeing as the other OPTIONS on that other thread as contemplated by ARUM is not really that viable.

Fans: boooooo!!!!

Arum: MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• I have been a boxing fan for 30 years and I am here to say that I will not watch this corrupted nonsense anymore...I am done with boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X