Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp023 View Post
    Show me where I said Pacquiao "turned down the 50-50 offer" back in 2009??

Please show me!
    it wasn't your argument to begin with!... thats why your lost.. smartass

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      HAHA! you got terrisj3 good. BAM!
      Pacq signed the contract, Mayweather didn't, your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
        it wasn't your argument to begin with!... thats why your lost.. smartass
        I don't care what your argument was with someone else. You refused to verify or even believe that Mayweather ever agreed to a 50-50 split. I served your dumbass with FACTS.

Man, you still holding on to the fact that I owned you yesterday? Get over it! Today is a new day. So go make another ignorant claim for other people to own you on LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          No in 2009 Everything was agreed Pac signed the contract and all Floyd had to do was to sign, but he refused to and brought in some blood testing stip at the 11th hour.

Why?

To stop the fight from happening.
          Funny how Freddie Roach is on video during the 1st negotiation saying that Floyd random blood request will not matter and when they do accept it then Floyd is going to find an excuse to get out of the fight. The random blood tests were there from the beginning. You should do your research or come correct before you try to protect Pac with some more stuff that never happened. Fact of the matter is that Pac accepted the request but he just wanted to know when he would be tested and didn't want it up until the fight. Blood testing was never the issue but Pac just wanted to take the word "RANDOM" out of it. And for the record..... Manny Pacquiao stopped the fight from happening in 2009 when he went to fight Clottey. You can root for your boy all you want but you can't change history. I don't even like Floyd personality or attitude wise but the way you Pac fans go on about who don't want the fight but clearly are disregarding everything that transpired or went down in Pac's camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Funny how Freddie Roach is on video during the 1st negotiation saying that Floyd random blood request will not matter and when they do accept it then Floyd is going to find an excuse to get out of the fight. The random blood tests were there from the beginning. You should do your research or come correct before you try to protect Pac with some more stuff that never happened. Fact of the matter is that Pac accepted the request but he just wanted to know when he would be tested and didn't want it up until the fight. Blood testing was never the issue but Pac just wanted to take the word "RANDOM" out of it. And for the record..... Manny Pacquiao stopped the fight from happening in 2009 when he went to fight Clottey. You can root for your boy all you want but you can't change history. I don't even like Floyd personality or attitude wise but the way you Pac fans go on about who don't want the fight but clearly are disregarding everything that transpired or went down in Pac's camp.

When was the beginning of negotiations?

When was the first mention of blood tests?

When did Pacquiao sign the contract?

Let me guess you don't know the answer to none of these.

And you have the cheek to tell me to do my research.

Comment

• Floyd, stop being a coward. You are embarrassing the brothers. We have them all over Iraq and Afghanistan facing a much larger threat of physical harm. I'm tired of you being a coward so please just man up! Barrack doesn't backup brothers that disgrace us all. So grow some!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                He is taking a hard line in negotiating, I don't care what you think of his position. He is trying to get the best possible deal and he feels he is in position to play the game as such.

We haven't talked about Manny at all and I don't care to bring him up as this has gotten nowhere. I am fine with him playing hardball also though, he should try and get the best possible deal also~

That is not real pressure as Floyd is doing just fine~ and will be just fine. Not to worried about how the man lives his life or the choices he makes~ everything will play out as it does no ammount of bitching or moaning changes that~
                Taking that new "hard line position" has prevented the fight from happening again. That's just fact, not opinion. That's not trying to get the best deal possible. It's a non-starter that kills the negotiation. That's not what I think. That's what happened.

I don't care if you think Floyd will be "fine". He's going to jail for 3 months. There are no guarantees...especially in prison cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                  Taking that new "hard line position" has prevented the fight from happening again. That's just fact, not opinion. That's not trying to get the best deal possible. It's a non-starter that kills the negotiation. That's not what I think. That's what happened.

I don't care if you think Floyd will be "fine". He's going to jail for 3 months. There are no guarantees...especially in prison cell.
                  The fight wasn't happening anyway at that point, and there is no way to make the fight now because both guy have fights, it would be at least 2 or 3 months before they would even try again~

So you are getting bent out of shape over meaningless talk that Floyd threw out there to make people talk. Congrats on being played like fiddle, can't say I am surprised~

All this is just posturing, positioning themself for the best possible deal.

Jail is not prison and it will be less than 57 days~ he can take care of himself I don't need to worry about that.

I really have no intention of wasting another day on this garbage, didn't want to do it yesterday. Do like you said in the second reply buck up and take what happened like a man~
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 04-23-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    The fight should have happened when Mayweather originally agreed to 50-50 because under no circumstance he's agreeing to it again no fight
                    Only reason he agreed to 50/50 was because the random tests issue was there to protect him.. Now that it is not guess what??? Everyone with a logical brain saw this coming a mile a way.. It is fairly obvious even back then that Floyd wanted none of Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      The fight wasn't happening anyway at that point, and there is no way to make the fight now because both guy have fights, it would be at least 2 or 3 months before they would even try again~

So you are getting bent out of shape over meaningless talk that Floyd threw out there to make people talk. Congrats on being played like fiddle, can't say I am surprised~

All this is just posturing, positioning themself for the best possible deal.

Jail is not prison and it will be less than 57 days~ he can take care of himself I don't need to worry about that.

I really have no intention of wasting another day on this garbage, didn't want to do it yesterday. Do like you said in the second reply buck up and take what happened like a man~
                      Who is getting played like a fiddle but the flowmos.. This situation was predictable.. Many of us predicted another road block and walah here it is.. You can't play someone if they know was up.. You seem blind to the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X