Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    its very clear by now even if pac agreed to the insult of an offer , since pac is the star not mayweather, lets say he agreed Mayweather would come up with yet another excuse, anytime this fight gets close, Mayweather throws in his excuse that will prevent this fight from happening, Pac isnt afraid of mayweather but Mayweather is definitley afraid of Pac very afraid, Fawking Petrified, its clear as day Pac gives this coward nightmares!!!!Its very Psychological, But Mayweather knows his style is no good against southpawsdsomebody with a sharp left hand will eventually beat him, cotto,Pac, or maybe Canelo, Castillo and even judah to a certain extent and Certainly delahoya proved that shoulder roll defense doesnt work against a southpaw.Delahoya was a converted southpaw, His left hand kept tagging Gayweather over and over in the first half of the fight, On the surface its looks like Mayweather could easily beat Pac but once you factor in the styles and the times mayweather has lost like castillo and delahoya(gift decisions), and you factor in the guys whomve landed great shots on Mayweather its clear as day Dudes with sharp left hands bother the shiaat out of the guy, Mayweather would eventually get hit very solid and flush against Pac, Mayweather wont figure pac out the way JMm did,it takes science and Balls to do that, Gayayweather doesnt have balls to take that risk plain and simple.....
    Yup I have been saying this to, STYLES MAKES FIGHTS. Floyd is very weary of pac's straight left. He know his kryptonite is a straight left from a south paw..Southpaws give him the chills, especially being delivered by the best one out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      No he doesn't, Floyd needs this fight like a hole in his head, literally. It is about self preservation.

Not only will Pacquiao rob him of his faculties and years of his life he will also diminished his future earnings once that 0 goes.

Floyd made a wise choice in ducking Pacquiao, it's just isn't a good one for the boxing fans.
      How about "Floyd Mayweather Jr fight can wait but heaven can't"

How do you translate that? does that sound like ducking to you? Or what about "Manny cut from the Marquez fight needs 6 months to heal" Or "We have to build an out door stadium". what about "I'll take lesser money to make the fight with Mayweather" then "I want 50/50" after he said he would take less. How would you interpret those excuses? I mean, I don't give two squats about Floyd or Manny but the people being bias on here erks me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yup I have been saying this to, STYLES MAKES FIGHTS. Floyd is very weary of pac's straight left. He know his kryptonite is a straight left from a south paw..Southpaws give him the chills, especially being delivered by the best one out there.
        Yeah, like it was for the Light Weight Marquez. Listen, it is easy to neutralize Manny Pacquiao if his opponent is a counter puncher. Even Freddie Roach said Floyd is a problem for Pacquiao because he is a counter puncher. He didn't say "Floyd couldn't handle Pac's straight left" he said in an interview that Pac would have to train extra hard and be on his best to even survive 12 rounds against Mayweather and that is not me making it up because it was on boxingscene. Fight ain't happening but if it did. My pick will be and always was Mayweather by TKO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Manny is on one foot when he launches that straight left..

If he's that off balance against guys like Margarito and Clottey...Mayweather will have that clown punching himself in the head.

Arum KNOWS he doesn't have a fighter than can beat Floyd...so he's beating him the ONLY way he can....in the media..

Cotto just admitted Arum never once mentioned a Mayweather fight to him....all the while telling the media Floyd was ducking Cotto..

He's obviously doing the samething with Manny's little exploited as.s..

Comment

• Originally posted by adp023 View Post
            You're right, they don't lie. Especially the 50/50 split that was agreed back in 2009!! LOL
            HAHA! you got terrisj3 good. BAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Yeah, like it was for the Light Weight Marquez. Listen, it is easy to neutralize Manny Pacquiao if his opponent is a counter puncher. Even Freddie Roach said Floyd is a problem for Pacquiao because he is a counter puncher. He didn't say "Floyd couldn't handle Pac's straight left" he said in an interview that Pac would have to train extra hard and be on his best to even survive 12 rounds against Mayweather and that is not me making it up because it was on boxingscene. Fight ain't happening but if it did. My pick will be and always was Mayweather by TKO.
              Marquez and Floyd have different styles. That said..

As the saying goes styles makes fights..

each pair of fights are unique..

The thing is.. Floyd saw something in Pac's style that's giving him the cold feet..

I don't know what that is in Pac's style that floyd is scared off.. But only a master boxer knows whats up.. as I said in my analogy only a master samurai knows when he is in for a real battle even before the sword fight even takes place.

They see thing we don't.. Skilled fighters are in a different level. Pac and Floyd can read each other and I do think they know they are in for a tough battle when they collide. The thing is Floyd needs to grow a pair and just suck it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                How about "Floyd Mayweather Jr fight can wait but heaven can't"

How do you translate that? does that sound like ducking to you? Or what about "Manny cut from the Marquez fight needs 6 months to heal" Or "We have to build an out door stadium". what about "I'll take lesser money to make the fight with Mayweather" then "I want 50/50" after he said he would take less. How would you interpret those excuses? I mean, I don't give two squats about Floyd or Manny but the people being bias on here erks me.
                Floyd Mayweather Jr fight can wait but heaven can't"
                My religion is more important to me than boxing

"Manny cut from the Marquez fight needs 6 months to heal"
                Who said this? Ward's little cut kept him out for over 4 months. But still when it came down to it Pacquiao was willing to fight in May, Why because he actually want the fight.

Or "We have to build an out door stadium"
                This was apart of the plan way back in December 2009, because the fight would generate so much interest and Floyd didn't want to fight outside Nevada, Hmmmm... I wonder why?

"I want 50/50" after he said he would take less.
                See Dirk's post on the matter.

The fact is Pacquiao wants this fight and Floyd doesn't that has always been the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  blaheheheheeeeeeee....Mayweather is done. Manny needs Floyd....hehee thats fu(king hilarious .. he knows this is a sure way to not fight Manny. Good job Floyd. The world knows you are a chicken shlt and is afraid of Manny! The man with a million excuses....hehe go fu(k yourself Fraud Bumweather!
                  Floyd is a fraud. He ain't getting any ppv buys from me ever unless his fighting Martinez or Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by carts View Post
                    floyd has a 40mil Guarantee on his cotto fight????

I doubt it, he paid Ortiz 3 million and got 30 million gross for that fight.

Cotto is a lot more, so his guarantee will maybe 25 million, unless GBP want to be making losses.

Arum offered Floyd twice that to take the Pacquiao fight, but I guess self-preservation tops money.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Anyone know what happened to Pacquiao's money that he was supposed to get from the Cotto fight?
                      How is that relevant to Floyd or the split, Arum could pay Pacquiao in Hookers and Hennessy, it not Floyd's problem if Pacquiao get screwed over or if he making a mint.

Pacquiao generates more money than Floyd but is still offering Floyd 50/50, and stip that Floyd wanted and demanded 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X