Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rochemback View Post
    I don't know if it is straight ducking, but it definitely is ridiculous money-grabbing. People want to see BOTH fighters going at each other, so 50-50 (or winner takes more) is the only logical and fair solution.
    Floyd is only offering him a specific sum because he knows that this fight would generate some ridiculous money...
    It is straight ducking, he making these demands knowing full well Pacquiao won't accept, so that he gets what he wants, no fight with Pacquiao without having to say it explicitly.

Comment

• In other words...

Mayweather to Pacquiao: "I never had plans of going through with this fight, so now I will plug my ears like a kid brother running from his older sibling."

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        He got 40 mil fighting Ortiz and Mosley. I didn't say anything about his guarantee being 40 mil.
        No he didn't"peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          People still care about this bum ass fight?

Floyd UD Pacquiao, easy.

Anyone that has a slightest clue of the sport could figure this one out.
          I guess Floydy doesn't have a clue then, because he turning down $80 million for an easy night's work

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
            OMG a fabricated artcle written by an unknown biased blogger. gimmie the one from Dan Rafeal not from a fucqing Fllomo! by that is the ****tiest article i've ever read LMAO! you must wrote it yourself
            Listen, if you guys don't know the whole story on how Mayweather/Pacquiao fued started then stop talking $H!t on threads. First round of negotiations was 50/50 for both fighters and whoever is in the loop about this matter in the sport should know this right out the gate. The problem wasn't money but the testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Floyd Mayweather Jr fight can wait but heaven can't"
              My religion is more important to me than boxing

"Manny cut from the Marquez fight needs 6 months to heal"
              Who said this? Ward's little cut kept him out for over 4 months. But still when it came down to it Pacquiao was willing to fight in May, Why because he actually want the fight.

Or "We have to build an out door stadium"
              This was apart of the plan way back in December 2009, because the fight would generate so much interest and Floyd didn't want to fight outside Nevada, Hmmmm... I wonder why?

"I want 50/50" after he said he would take less.
              See Dirk's post on the matter.

The fact is Pacquiao wants this fight and Floyd doesn't that has always been the case.
              You are blind and bias. Floyd made excuses and so did Pac and Arum. To deny that straight exposes you. Difference between Floyd and Pac during this whole debacle is that Floyd was ready in 09 and Pac didn't want to take the tests so he fought Clottey. That is a clear duck if I ever seen one. Turn down the biggest fight of your life money and status wise over some damn blood tests. Who the hell with a right mind, a pair of balls and a heart beating in their chest would do or cosign that. All you are doing is defending Pac and at the end of the day Bob MuthaF'N Arum holds Pac's career in the palm of his old wrinkly hand. Talking about Ward's cut. Ward's cut was more serious than Manny's but he still fought sooner. Marquez face was more beat than Pac's but Manny needs 6 months to heal? Then the stadium excuse, then May 5th wasn't good enough but when Floyd was about to go to jail Arum wanted it for the 4th JMM fight. Get out of here with your bull$H!t homie. You love to hate Floyd and you love Pac but I don't see you going hard on his threads but only Floyd's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Marquez and Floyd have different styles. That said..

As the saying goes styles makes fights..

each pair of fights are unique..

The thing is.. Floyd saw something in Pac's style that's giving him the cold feet..

I don't know what that is in Pac's style that floyd is scared off.. But only a master boxer knows whats up.. as I said in my analogy only a master samurai knows when he is in for a real battle even before the sword fight even takes place.

They see thing we don't.. Skilled fighters are in a different level. Pac and Floyd can read each other and I do think they know they are in for a tough battle when they collide. The thing is Floyd needs to grow a pair and just suck it up.
                Marquez is a counter puncher and Floyd is a better counter punch. Floyd shut Marquez out with no problem and I bet that same Marquez Floyd fought would have STILL gave Pac a hard fight. Basically you're trying to convince me about Pac's style and how dominate it is to Floyd's but Roach don't think so. Listen, I know you love Pac and hate Floyd but don't go being so over confident when his own damn trainer ain't.

Comment

• Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao, he knows Pacquiao is very capable of beating him up

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    You are blind and bias. Floyd made excuses and so did Pac and Arum. To deny that straight exposes you. Difference between Floyd and Pac during this whole debacle is that Floyd was ready in 09 and Pac didn't want to take the tests so he fought Clottey. That is a clear duck if I ever seen one. Turn down the biggest fight of your life money and status wise over some damn blood tests. Who the hell with a right mind, a pair of balls and a heart beating in their chest would do or cosign that. All you are doing is defending Pac and at the end of the day Bob MuthaF'N Arum holds Pac's career in the palm of his old wrinkly hand. Talking about Ward's cut. Ward's cut was more serious than Manny's but he still fought sooner. Marquez face was more beat than Pac's but Manny needs 6 months to heal? Then the stadium excuse, then May 5th wasn't good enough but when Floyd was about to go to jail Arum wanted it for the 4th JMM fight. Get out of here with your bull$H!t homie. You love to hate Floyd and you love Pac but I don't see you going hard on his threads but only Floyd's.

No in 2009 Everything was agreed Pac signed the contract and all Floyd had to do was to sign, but he refused to and brought in some blood testing stip at the 11th hour.

Why?

To stop the fight from happening.

Comment

• For a fight this big it's funny that ost was an issue before and was the only issue. Now that ost is no longer an issue Floyd doesn't want to agree on a even split when he did before and how can his fans defend this?? I don't care what happens from 09 until now, this is the biggest fight as of yet and will guarantee to break record numbers. If ost was the only issue then and since it's not anymore u would think the fight will be made but now it's a new demand from Floyd. How do u guys defend this?? Don't u guys want to see this fight??

Comment

Working...
                      X