Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is not the one who stray but all of the reason that Floyd give to him. They will never fight even in the future, guess it can help it - at some point Floyd might think that he will be beaten by Pac that's why he said that they need to have 50 -50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      You know what would be best for Floyd? If you maddafakahs acknowledged the truth. If you guys keep on riding on floyds nuts and regurgitating his bs and being yes men, this fight will surely never happen.. Floyd needs to know the deal.. He is fawkin up.
      Both Pac and Floyd are "fawkin up" and to deny Pac's and Arum's hand in not wanting this fight just shows your a hypocrite who is bias, trying to call me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        I already said that fans of both need to stop supporting and beefing for these two regarding the fight that will never happen. It's just that Pac fans like to talk about personal feelings and disregard what actually happened. It is disturbing.
        you honestly going to support the 40 mil request of floyd.. that is the one thing that is supposedly holding up the fight. We all know that both bring a lot to the table and that Floyd's demand is ridiculous.. How is floyd going to know that when every fan of his nods their heads in agreement whenever Floyd opens his mouth. There seems to be no other obstacle other than the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Both Pac and Floyd are "fawkin up" and to deny Pac's and Arum's hand in not wanting this fight just shows your a hypocrite who is bias, trying to call me out.
          cant denied that its both of them but right now its on floyd. floyd wanted ost no cut off then we got a fight now that pac has agree floyd wont agree to a 50-50 split anymore when he did before. so your telling me its pac's fault right now for not taking less?? why should he? floyd wanted ost with no cut off and he got that now he expect pac to take less and no ppv share????

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            you honestly going to support the 40 mil request of floyd.. that is the one thing that is supposedly holding up the fight. We all know that both bring a lot to the table and that Floyd's demand is ridiculous.. How is floyd going to know that when every fan of his nods their heads in agreement whenever Floyd opens his mouth. There seems to be no other obstacle other than the money.
            No, I don't support Floyd's demand but Manny is a dumb a$$ talking about he would take less than Floyd if he really felt like a boss who deserved 50/50. Even if the article was misleading according to Pac about what exactly he meant but fact of the matter is that he said it and provoked Floyd to come out with the flat fee demand. The funny thing is that you guys keep forgetting that Bob Arum has had his hand in Pac's dealing regarding on who he wants Manny to fight and he hasn't been too enthused about Mayweather. That's the truth. The whole ordeal is like a circus. Floyd is a b!tch and so is Pacquiao.

Comment

• So Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather would rather make $0 (ZERO) dollars instead of atleast $50 MILLION dollars on his end... because????

After all, isn't it just 1 hour of "easy work"??? Win OR lose, that's a HELLOFA deal IMO.

To me, that is saying a whole lot just in itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                So Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather would rather make $0 (ZERO) dollars instead of atleast $50 MILLION dollars on his end... because????

After all, isn't it just 1 hour of "easy work"??? Win OR lose, that's a HELLOFA deal IMO.

To me, that is saying a whole lot just in itself.
                Awesome point..... Common sense is hard to deny for most folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  The fight wasn't happening anyway at that point, and there is no way to make the fight now because both guy have fights, it would be at least 2 or 3 months before they would even try again~

So you are getting bent out of shape over meaningless talk that Floyd threw out there to make people talk. Congrats on being played like fiddle, can't say I am surprised~

All this is just posturing, positioning themself for the best possible deal.

Jail is not prison and it will be less than 57 days~ he can take care of himself I don't need to worry about that.

I really have no intention of wasting another day on this garbage, didn't want to do it yesterday. Do like you said in the second reply buck up and take what happened like a man~
                  Wow...I only see you as the one being "bent out of shape". Look what I just wrote today. I wasn't emotional like you are now. I just stated the facts, other than not caring about your definition of "fine". You are crying like a baby and writing all this garbage. Looks like you're the one that's been played like a fiddle, bro. And I'm not even trying to play you. Did my post today look like I was trying to play you?? Calm down!!!! lol

Seriously, get over it. I did. It's a new day~

Comment

• Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                    Wow...I only see you as the one being "bent out of shape". Look what I just wrote today. I wasn't emotional like you are now. I just stated the facts, other than not caring about your definition of "fine". You are crying like a baby and writing all this garbage. Looks like you're the one that's been played like a fiddle, bro. And I'm not even trying to play you. Did my post today look like I was trying to play you?? Calm down!!!! lol

Seriously, get over it. I did. It's a new day~
                    I am not bent out of shape and I certainly wasn't emotional.

So you ran out of ideas and basically copied what I said.

Got ya~ need I remind you of the message you sent me crying about "knit picking" and how I was being a dick.

Please dude~ lie to yourself don't lie to me and apply all that stuff to youself
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 04-23-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• too obvious, fawking puto floyd is plainly scared and (s)he'll do anything to duck the fight with pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X