Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This little street hoodlum thinks he knows business, knowing he can't spell business. Pac is the superstar, making endorsements, running a country on the side. Knowbody wants Mayweathers jailbird ass promoting their company name. Floyd better be glad that people come to see the cherry picked opponent try to beat his ass and that he promotes himself, hanging on to that fake ass record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      you honestly going to support the 40 mil request of floyd.. that is the one thing that is supposedly holding up the fight. We all know that both bring a lot to the table and that Floyd's demand is ridiculous.. How is floyd going to know that when every fan of his nods their heads in agreement whenever Floyd opens his mouth. There seems to be no other obstacle other than the money.
      I agree with the bolded part. We see it in our own lives. We see it depicted in movies and reality shows. Sick people addicted to bad habits don't need yes people. They just get worse. What they need is tough love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        So Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather would rather make $0 (ZERO) dollars instead of atleast $50 MILLION dollars on his end... because????

After all, isn't it just 1 hour of "easy work"??? Win OR lose, that's a HELLOFA deal IMO.

To me, that is saying a whole lot just in itself.
        Post like this and people acting as if it is a good point shows how little people know about Floyd. He isn't ducking anyone, he is being smart. This whole circus has gotten Mayweather better offer after better offer; however, it isn't good enough yet. By fighting Cotto, he is going to crush Pac's next PPV fight sales. Then he will go on to fight Canelo, and once again, get high PPV numbers, in the mean time, Pac will fight who? Cotto? By doing this, Floyd will be able to say, "look at the numbers" and point to his fight with Cotto and Canelo. He will be able to make the point that his fights against Oscar, Mosley, and Cotto have all outdone Pac's fights with them. That will add to his case that he deserves a larger share than 50/50. In the end it will work...it is called being smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
          Post like this and people acting as if it is a good point shows how little people know about Floyd. He isn't ducking anyone, he is being smart. This whole circus has gotten Mayweather better offer after better offer; however, it isn't good enough yet. By fighting Cotto, he is going to crush Pac's next PPV fight sales. Then he will go on to fight Canelo, and once again, get high PPV numbers, in the mean time, Pac will fight who? Cotto? By doing this, Floyd will be able to say, "look at the numbers" and point to his fight with Cotto and Canelo. He will be able to make the point that his fights against Oscar, Mosley, and Cotto have all outdone Pac's fights with them. That will add to his case that he deserves a larger share than 50/50. In the end it will work...it is called being smart.
          Bull crap!

Its not being called smart, its been being a god damn ***** and depriving the people the fight they want to see. He wont give in to 50/50 now, after or ever. It does not matter who he fights next, or what he makes.

He is avoiding the fight for whatever reasons. People who defend this are tools

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I am not bent out of shape and I certainly wasn't emotional.

So you ran out of ideas and basically copied what I said.

Got ya~ need I remind you of the message you sent me crying about "knit picking" and how I was being a dick.

Please dude~ lie to yourself don't lie to me and apply all that stuff to youself
            Yes, you are bent out of shape. Just look at your posts.

All you keep doing is replying and trying to attack me...even today after my first post to you. Now you're calling me a liar. Wow! It seems that you're desperate to have the last word and the last insult....

Comment

so basically u're saying floyd will do anything in his power to avoid this fight??

Comment

• Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                Yes, you are bent out of shape. Just look at your posts.

All you keep doing is replying and trying to attack me...even today after my first post to you. Now you're calling me a liar. Wow! It seems that you're desperate to have the last word and the last insult....
                No they aren't emotional, you are just trying to make yourself feel better~ like how you tried to tell me my analogy was wrong and telling me what it meant.

Hence why I said all that.

In your first reply to me you attacked me, you set the tone for this conversation not I~

Like I said lie to yourself don't lie to me.

Comment

• Manny, just take the 40 mil already (your biggest payday yet), we all want to see you pound Mayweather's face in and take his zero away. I thought you didn't fight for money, but rather pride. Let's go Manny stop ducking.

Comment

You can worry about his #'s all you want, nobody's saying he isn't gonna make money NOT fighting Pac. But saying Pac gets ZERO shares of PPV to probably the richest fight in boxing history is JUST LIKE saying THE FIGHT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. You can try to justify #'s all you want, but the fans don't really care, they want to see them ****ng fight. Floyd is just more willing to make it by working twice as hard in multiple fights to get it then to fight Manny in ONE fight, AND THAT IS SAYING A WHOLE LOT from a man who calls himself "Money". I'm saying he is making ZERO dollars out of a triple digit million dollar fight for ONE fight, but you're talking about all this money he can make NOT fighting Manny. I think we all are smart enough to know what Floyd is doing... it didn't really need to be spelled out. I didn't want to get in to it because some people get ultra sensitive when you even mention Floyd's name - but the bottom line is Floyd MONEY Mayweather's pride is what is at stake here... and he can't face the "what if's" in the scenario against fighting Manny Pacquiao. Floyd would rather smash Manny's PPV #'s then smash Manny himself. We all get that though, so what don't we know about Floyd??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                      Bull crap!

Its not being called smart, its been being a god damn ***** and depriving the people the fight they want to see. He wont give in to 50/50 now, after or ever. It does not matter who he fights next, or what he makes.

He is avoiding the fight for whatever reasons. People who defend this are tools
                      Emotional are we? Look, I want to see the two of them fight as much or more than anyone else; however, I also understand the business side of things and in the end, boxing is a business.

Saying Floyd is avoiding the fight is stupid, and that goes for PACsmash's response to me as well. People seem to forget that Floyd called out Pac during one of his press conferences with Ortiz; before Pac looked like crap against Marquez. After Manny's last fight, his camp and Bob came out with excuse after excuse not to fight Floyd. After Manny made the mistake of saying he would take less in a fight against Floyd, Mayweather jumped at the opportunity. Now Pac is going back on his word and Floyd is like "WTF". It isn't hard to understand.

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      so basically u're saying floyd will do anything in his power to avoid this fight??
                      No. Basically Floyd is doing everything in his power to show why he deserves more than a 50/50 split. His next two fights will make the case for him, due to sales. He thought things through.

Comment

Working...
                      X