Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Marquez is a counter puncher and Floyd is a better counter punch. Floyd shut Marquez out with no problem and I bet that same Marquez Floyd fought would have STILL gave Pac a hard fight. Basically you're trying to convince me about Pac's style and how dominate it is to Floyd's but Roach don't think so. Listen, I know you love Pac and hate Floyd but don't go being so over confident when his own damn trainer ain't.
    Tell it to Floyd maybe the pet talk, might make him grow a pair so he will be wiling to take the Pacquiao.

No.... wait. Save your breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      For a fight this big it's funny that ost was an issue before and was the only issue. Now that ost is no longer an issue Floyd doesn't want to agree on a even split when he did before and how can his fans defend this?? I don't care what happens from 09 until now, this is the biggest fight as of yet and will guarantee to break record numbers. If ost was the only issue then and since it's not anymore u would think the fight will be made but now it's a new demand from Floyd. How do u guys defend this?? Don't u guys want to see this fight??
      OST was never the issue just like the split, they are both smokescreens created by Floyd, to hide the truth. He doesn't want to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• What a mess this Mayweather guy created in this sport. My old man would have tolerated this boxer if he's an exciting fighter like Tyson during his time. Not everybody loved Tyson but fans watched without necessarily rooting for either fighter. Fans watch a Mayweather fight to see him lose. That's how much they hate this guy. He's not only boring but an arrogant prick outside the ring and he thinks he's bigger than the sport.

This is what the sport get when a boxer starts making millions. He retires early. He goes on loooong vacations after a fight. Comes back not because he's looking for real challenges but because he's having money problems. He ducks fights, dump all kinds of roadblocks, accuse fighters of cheating...

Comment

• F U Gayweather!! Pacman doesn't need your coward azz!!

Comment

• its really simple people.

DONT BUY HIS FIGHT.

see if he budges then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Not sure why anyone is surprised by this. Floyd has clearly stated he won't be forced into fighting dangerous opponents and fights he could lose and he doesn't want to fight strong champions.

Short of getting " i will never ever fight Manny Pacquaio because there is a chance I could lose and get hurt" tattooed across his forehead, I don't know much clearer he can make it.

He doesn't want the fight, that's his choice, respect it.

If you don't like it don't buy anymore of his fights.
              Well said, I guess I'm not buying any of his fights until he faces Martinez or Pac.

Comment

• u take the test we gotta fight!! now its f@ck the test i aint giving u no 50-50 split, then the next will be if u wanna fight me come fight me at 154!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Marquez is a counter puncher and Floyd is a better counter punch. Floyd shut Marquez out with no problem and I bet that same Marquez Floyd fought would have STILL gave Pac a hard fight. Basically you're trying to convince me about Pac's style and how dominate it is to Floyd's but Roach don't think so. Listen, I know you love Pac and hate Floyd but don't go being so over confident when his own damn trainer ain't.
                  Maybe as I said, a southpaw stance or a straight left.. Shoulder roll ain't gonna cut it. Anyway I don't want to waste my energy talking to a floyd worshiper lol.. Believe what you want to believe, after all he is your god. My debates with you is in the archives look it up hehe!

and save your energy convincing Floyd this is actually cake walk, why not step up to the plate and convince your man. after all as you said, Marquez gave pac fits. So what's the hold up? See the contradictions you put yourself into hehe! Go be productive and find Floyd's man balls.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2012, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Floyd Jr don't want none....plain & simple

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X