Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ortiz the Next Undisputed Champ At 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    lol. you sauced, chief?
    oh floyd doesn't do that? must be a different guy. floyd's always taking on the best. i forgot about that.

Comment

He'll need a battery of the best sports physiologists to do it.

He's the biggest mental midget I've ever seen after Judah, all the talent in the world but when the pressure is on he crumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        lol. you sauced, chief?
        Here is another daggum hate classic.

On Sturm wanting to fight Martinez in the US:

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yea and floyd would love to fight cotto and pac!

Comment

oh floyd doesn't do that? must be a different guy. floyd's always taking on the best. i forgot about that.

i wasnt being rhetorical with the question in an attempt to suckle on floyd's nuts

i was wondering if you were drunk/buzzed

nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Here is another daggum hate classic.

On Sturm wanting to fight Martinez in the US:

i was obviously referring to cotto when he was at 147 and when floyd retired. what good is fighting cotto now? which kinda proves my point of floyd fighting guys that aren't threats. what was your point? that floyd fights guys only when they are old or crappy? yea i agree with that.

Comment

Easy answer,NO...Actually,Hell No...

Comment

i was obviously referring to cotto when he was at 147 and when floyd retired. what good is fighting cotto now?
                Sureeeee. You made that reference a couple months ago, nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Sureeeee. You made that reference a couple months ago, nice try though.
                  yes a reference to how floyd ducked cotto. doesn't matter that i said it a couple months ago. why would i think he's ducking a guy that has been fighting soft competition? look at some of my other posts on cotto. i never talked about him as an elite at 154 so why would i think floyd's ducking a guy who's not elite? makes no sense. cherry picking just like your idol.

Comment

yes a reference to how floyd ducked cotto. doesn't matter that i said it a couple months ago. why would i think he's ducking a guy that has been fighting soft competition? look at some of my other posts on cotto. i never talked about him as an elite at 154 so why would i think floyd's ducking a guy who's not elite? makes no sense. cherry picking just like your idol.
                    Hate! Hate!

Comment

The post was at least a year ago

Comment

Working...
                      X