No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Hurts, Punishes and Dominates Maidana To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    i dunno why ppl were suprised. if u knew devon and maidana, u saw this coming from a mile away like i said earlier today, underestimating one fighter and over estimating another leads to "shock" performances.
    I feel exactly the same way. This was not shocking to me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I like his attitude but he isn't any different from what I have seen over the last 20 years but the way posters on here talk about him and call him names like " A killer" " Warrior" " He just wants to kill his opponents" etc you would think all he does is last one punch and his opponent would lay there dead, For me he hasn't done much since the Ortiz fight, A fight where he was down multiple times himself, seems if you are not drink from the same cup of maidana killer-rade then you aren't a fight fan, For a so call killer what has he done since he got on the scene?
      True. Maidana has gotten a lot of mileage from that Ortiz fight around here. It's as if his close fun fight with a shot Morales/loss to Khan never happened. Maidana is a very limited fighter and he always has and always will be.

Comment

Alexander pure domination great performance great start to his WW campaign I think he should fight the winner of Ortiz Berto

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
          Thatst what im talking about bwoy, why even fight 12 rounds, 10 is the new black son!

lol
          your mom been meaning to tell you something...SON!!

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Did not see this coming at all .

Completely blew away the "quitter accusations" with a dominant performance against a fighter that many feared .
            How does dominating a fighter blow away the "quitter accusations"? When Alexander's back is against the wall and he himself is taking a beating and he digs down deep and continues to fight instead of looking for a way out, then and only then will he blow away the "quitter accusations"

Comment

Good fight for Devin. He just through his name in the WW mix. Should make for an intetesting year as far as matching up the top WWs goes

Comment

I thought devon boxed well fought an excellent fight no doubt but did an awful amount of holding hooking maidana's arms out of the view of the ref everytime maidana got in close however it was an excellent game plan for him and worked out wellgood luck at ww.

Comment

i was certain devon was gonna get knocked out...fair play to him he fought a hell of a fight.i think 147 suits him alot more than 140 at this point in his career

Comment

i perdicted devon would have a easier time with madiana than lucas. maidiana is not this beast your make him out to be, lucas just more skill. most was against the boy devon now pay some homage instead of the excuse. devon won like i said but he still a flaw fighter he wont beat ortiz/berto

Comment

Good win for Alexander. I didn't think he could do it because I had lost confidence in him due to his last couple of performances but hats off to him. Maybe WW is better for him that JWW. Would love to see Alexander against Berto/Ortiz winner/loser. Good fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X