No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Hurts, Punishes and Dominates Maidana To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wylout View Post
    Eat your words....that is all im saying y'all know I been team alexander from through it all
    Well let's not get carried away tho,Alexander beat a good opponent but he still has much more to do before anyone really has to eat their words on Alexander...

Comment

This one really got me scratching my head,it was like a pro fighting a bar brawler or something.I didnt like Alexander (mainly cause of the recent roberies) and "boring"perfomances but he looks head and shoulders against a supposed A boxer in El Chino.
      I dont know if it was on the 147 or Maidana got a pretty bad night.but brawlers like him (Ex: Mathysse) gave Alexander much more trouble than he did.

Pretty dissapointed with Maidana;where does this ****ty perfomance leave him? and props to Alexander,I liked his speed,footwork and overall ring dominance all night long

Comment

thought iwoulld b closer , but really, Maidana is an over-rated boxer, 1 dimensional & can't take it 2 the body...he's a strong opponent/trial horse...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Well let's not get carried away tho,Alexander beat a good opponent but he still has much more to do before anyone really has to eat their words on Alexander...
          damn near everybody on here didnt give devon a chance, now he beat maidana better than anyone n now its a big change in talks about devon, maidana wasn't robbed he wasn't cheated, maidana was the most avoided figther at 140, devon took the fight n beat the fuc outta maidana n people have got to respect it. 147 is better for devon he didn't gas out, he fought strong the whole night

Comment

damn near everybody on here didnt give devon a chance, now he beat maidana better than anyone n now its a big change in talks about devon, maidana wasn't robbed he wasn't cheated, maidana was the most avoided figther at 140, devon took the fight n beat the fuc outta maidana n people have got to respect it. 147 is better for devon he didn't gas out, he fought strong the whole night
            Fighting at a comfortable weight also made a huge difference to Ortiz.

Just goes to show how shameful the recent 147 demand on Cotto was.

Fighting at your best weight is hugely under-rated on this site. Most posters seem to have no idea how important managing weight is, and how detrimental it can be.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post

Fighting at your best weight is hugely under-rated on this site. Most posters seem to have no idea how important managing weight is, and how detrimental it can be.
              It was well-known that Alexander struggled to make 140.

Comment

Glad to see you back and posting.

Comment

Right u don't just start fading like that after having a good fight n when u move up u get your legs back. So its clear that he was drained in his last fights

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                    Glad to see you back and posting.
                    Thanks bro, I got banned for racism, of all things.

Read " censored, for unfavorable posting "

Comment

He fought a 10 rd fight dude,he did not go 12..I pick Devon to win and won some points on it,but let's not get carried away..I want to see Devon prove a lil more,and sorry but Paulie M is not going to do that for me..Let's see him mix it up with Ortiz Berto winner or Jones...Then we can see where he's at..

Comment

Working...
                      X