Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was $200 million to fight in Macau, then I think Manny would have taken a smaller purse. But since the fight will be at a smaller venue, "the pot" is considerably smaller now. Manny is right in not accepting a smaller % of revenue since Floyd limited the size of "the pot" with the date and venue. This is a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hoya4prez View Post
      Lol...his rules? Pac doesn't deserve half, he hasn't done anything to make this fight.
      See ya.

Wait out your temp ban next time.

Spamming alts aren't welcome here.

hoya4prez 76.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
      turbotime 76.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Comment

I think its hilarious that Arum has been getting ****ted on for the last 2 weeks and ESPN hasn't reported anything about it other than Floyd's tweets, but the second they get a bogus story that puts some blame on Floyd, they run with it and do a segment about it on First Take.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          Yep I knew it and shame on you so called floyd fans who talked shlt about mayweather when you heard the news you know who you are floyd doesnt duck fighters and lol at the *******s ohh boy
          People are now making up out right lies to make Mayweather look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
            Your name is PACsmash and you're talking about "excuses after excuses"?

yup, excuses are for coaches when their team comes up short!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
              Pathetic that so many of you have to make alt's due to being such nut huggers and d riders
              hoya4prez 76.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
              turbotime 76.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                I don't need to read your previous post, I wasn't responding to a previous post. I was responding to the post that I quoted and u definitely read that one.
                This isn't about what Pacquiao "needs" to do, it's about what he said that he would do. What is wrong with you people?
                relax, different circumstances my man.

Its like saying, this is the most beautiful women ive ever met, then 2 days later she gets her face burned. Things have changed since.

And things have changed. Manny said hes willing to take less, but that is before Floyd got his sentence postponed (so Manny thought late May/ early June was the date) Now that his sentence is postponed and forced to fight may 5th with no stadium, the other variables change.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                  so manny doesnt have a later date in mind? so what was holding up the may 5th date before then?? arum and pac never had may 5th in mind. stop trying to use this as an excuse now. if pac does really agree to may 5th now why cant it be 50/50?
                  Don't ask me questions. Produce a link of Manny having another date in mind when he said he would take a lower purse. I've only asked for this like 4 times now.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    I think its hilarious that Arum has been getting ****ted on for the last 2 weeks and ESPN hasn't reported anything about it other than Floyd's tweets, but the second they get a bogus story that puts some blame on Floyd, they run with it and do a segment about it on First Take.
                    It was on first take?

Comment

I agree there should be no 50/50 split. Floyd is the A to Manny's B in this fight to be honest. Manny would not and could not reach this level without his promoter repeatedly using Floyd's name year after year, fight after fight, with no real intentions of matching the two. You may not want to admit it but the real reason Pac took his career to the next level is because he and his promoter started saying Floyd was scared to fight. He was always a good brawling fighter but this famous "icon" that you see today is absolutely a result of them using Floyd. Now after Arum has been exposed for not wanting the fight AND probably robbing Manny anyways (think visionQuest), it's NO WAY IN HELL Floyd should give them 50/50...... NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X