No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    yup, excuses are for coaches when their team comes up short!! LOL!!
    I agree....

Coach Roach did that when Manny came up short against JMM.

"I give him a B minus. He wasn't really himself, he had a bad night. I don't know why, but he maybe overtrained for the fight. Maybe we started him too soon. He helped Jorge Linares get ready, and we thought that was a good idea at the time. Maybe he was overtrained, and left a little in the gym."

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
      See ya.

Wait out your temp ban next time.

Spamming alts aren't welcome here.

hoya4prez 76.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
      turbotime 76.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        Don't ask me questions. Produce a link of Manny having another date in mind when he said he would take a lower purse. I've only asked for this like 4 times now.
        floyd be your own man fight me in late may. do i need to say more?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          I agree....

Coach Roach did that when Manny came up short against JMM.
          came up short? thought manny got the W. LOL! try aagin.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            relax, different circumstances my man.

Its like saying, this is the most beautiful women ive ever met, then 2 days later she gets her face burned. Things have changed since.

And things have changed. Manny said hes willing to take less, but that is before Floyd got his sentence postponed (so Manny thought late May/ early June was the date) Now that his sentence is postponed and forced to fight may 5th with no stadium, the other variables change.

Now you guys can read his mind? Why would he EVER think that late May/early June would be the date? He KNEW that Floyd had May 5 booked, Manny KNEW that. He even held a press con talking about the fight being 80-90% done.

Comment

Well its not my hopes were high anyway...

Comment

where the video of floyd saying that?
                i dont see it anywhere

Comment

Well where is the email from?I havent seen floyd deny this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    floyd be your own man fight me in late may. do i need to say more?

UH.....yea.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      i just wanna know why *****s is using this split as an excuse now? this whole week they have been saying all pac needs to do is agree on may 5th. now that pac agree he has to also agree to take less?
                      i just wanna know why after all these years you still use the term *****? fads come and go bro do something new!!!! and pass that weed! and then show me when did pac agree to may 5th, have u not seen the articles where arum (who he tells us he has to go thru) said may 5th was out of the question???

Comment

Working...
                      X