Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd : I want you to take Olympic Style drug testing, fight me on May 5, fight me in MGM...step up punk, you're an easy work and it will be your ass-whooping day!

Manny: sure, lets go 50/50

Floyd: No way!

Comment

What I was saying last night. Lots of people fell for this BS too.

Comment

Yep I knew it and shame on you so called floyd fans who talked shlt about mayweather when you heard the news you know who you are floyd doesnt duck fighters and lol at the *******s ohh boy

Comment

I still havent seen an article quoting him or a video of him saying that. either way 50-50 should be fine...Top Rank need to answer the phone and try and get it

Comment

Floyd has been the ducker all along for two long years!!

Just because he talks a load of bull****, you guys believe him?

**** floyd mayweather, the the guy is a boring overrated clown. Boxing dont need him at all. Retire you wont be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              and what has floyd done? tweet that he wants pac on may 5th?? dammm floyd working so hard to get this fight made yea pac doesnt deserve to get 50/50 LOL!! excuses after excuses!!
              Your name is PACsmash and you're talking about "excuses after excuses"?

Comment

probably from the same person that emailed that infamous "what happens if we test positive" email from pacquiao's camp.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  You're all over the place. Again, show me where Manny had another date in mind when he "agreed to a smaller split".
                  so manny doesnt have a later date in mind? so what was holding up the may 5th date before then?? arum and pac never had may 5th in mind. stop trying to use this as an excuse now. if pac does really agree to may 5th now why cant it be 50/50?

Comment

I think carpie deem owes money may a apology

Comment

sick of this crap at this stage .....dont care any more ..... no more comments.... posts......reviews......reading articles.....clicking like on FB........ just gonna live stream em all d way com fight night to who ever they fight ill find out on the night ...........lol

Comment

Working...
                      X