Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Floyd send this Email?

This doesn't make any sense at all.

Comment

i just wanna know why *****s is using this split as an excuse now? this whole week they have been saying all pac needs to do is agree on may 5th. now that pac agree he has to also agree to take less?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        dont be a ***** now larry, u're smarter than that. when pac says he'll take less he hasnt even agree on may 5th to fight floyd. so why would he agree on taking less when he wont even agree on may 5th? when he said he'll take less he wasnt planning on fighting floyd on may 5th. since floyd has been pushing and pressuring team pac that the date cant be change so pac finally folds and agree to floyd's date so why would he agree to take less now then?? if floyd wants the bigger split its gonna have to be on a different date. now let me ask u why cant it be 50/50 if pac does indeed agree to may 5th?
        Floyd requiring OST: Unfair

Floyd locking in May 5th without even starting neogiations: Unfair

Manny ask for a fair 50/50 after agreeing with all the other unfair request: Manny is ducking.

Comment

I wouldn't even give that boring boxer 40 if I were Pacman.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            dont be a ***** now larry, u're smarter than that. when pac says he'll take less he hasnt even agree on may 5th to fight floyd. so why would he agree on taking less when he wont even agree on may 5th? when he said he'll take less he wasnt planning on fighting floyd on may 5th. since floyd has been pushing and pressuring team pac that the date cant be change so pac finally folds and agree to floyd's date so why would he agree to take less now then?? if floyd wants the bigger split its gonna have to be on a different date. now let me ask u why cant it be 50/50 if pac does indeed agree to may 5th?
            So me a link of this, please.

Comment

Since when does Floyd even send Emails?

He would have tweeted this.

Somethings wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by djdodat View Post
                So Floyd wants Olympic Style Drug testing, May5th, MGM Grand, etc....Manny agrees to almost everything but only wants 50/50 split and possibly a different date. Floyd won't budge for anything, wants Pac to play by his rules. BS!!!!!!!!!!! Floyd was never serious about this. Bring on Cotto.
                Lol...his rules? Pac doesn't deserve half, he hasn't done anything to make this fight.

Comment

Lol! Always something with these two. They comes to terms on one thing, and butt heads with another. I want Pacman to take less just to call his bluff and see what happens.

Comment

David Levi (Mayweather's assistant) : Mayweather never said that 50/50 can't happen

They dunno anything RT @RedZone_Moss: @DavidLLevi On SportsCenter it said Floyd said no 50/50
                    51 minutes ago

@DavidLLevi They said Floyd emailed them. He didn't? Said that 50/50 "can't happen, but he can make more money than he has before"
                    23 minutes ago

@DavidLLevi youtube.com/watch?v=sdc4_i… Here's the link where they reported it in case you're interested
                    15 minutes ago

@Mparas1432 not true. More Bob Arum lies
                    20 minutes ago

Comment

Another day, another farcical Mayweather-Pacquiao twist.... this is BS from Floyd and pretty much negates all the headway he was making in the PR battle of the last few weeks. 50-50 should be a given at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X