No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Ju-Ju View Post
    Don't even care if this fight happens anymore. They've lost me. Idc who's in the right, whoss in the wrong. This whole process has dragged on way too long.
    agreed man

Comment

• Obviously neither boxer wants this fight. Seriously it's gotten to the point where even if its signed instead of a "OMG YES" reaction, it's going to be more like "Eh whatever just get this crap over with".

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=o1JuelYoY9k

can somebody translate?

Comment

• Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
          FLOYD is rejecting 50-50 ... saying he wants to give the fans what they want ... and now THIS?!?!?! NOW who's the one blocking the fight from happening!!
          It's crazy man... Floyd is just entertaining the media and brain washing his fans. Why would you call out someone on twitter? For media attention.. He know they can't do business on twitter. My thoughts on this is... They are promoting this fight as we speak, all the back and forth makes no since to me.

Comment

• Floyd floyd floyd. You had almost everyone on your side with the twitter and media call outs, with back tracking arum bull****, and then you go and say some dumb **** like this. I'm always a floyd fan but he had the perfect chance to really make the fight happen and he says no you cant get 50-50 but you can get more money then you've ever gotten in your career? He's gonna get more money then he ever got too so wtf. I just wanna know WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE? Seriously, whats really the truth and this whole situation?............... the world may never know. The only obvious thing is neither side want it as bad as, we the people do.

Comment

• How I love being vindicated

Comment

• When did floyd say this????????????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                  Obviously neither boxer wants this fight. Seriously it's gotten to the point where even if its signed instead of a "OMG YES" reaction, it's going to be more like "Eh whatever just get this crap over with".
                  i just want the fight to happen so people can shut up about it already

Comment

• Dispute over money isn't that big a deal, believe it or not in negotiations it is pretty straight forward to deal with.

Also if Pacquiao wanted 50% he should have justified deserving 60%.

Comment

• The link is on the front page of bleacher report.com

Comment

Working...
                      X