Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire/Narvaez and other weekend fights discussion/RBR/post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only fighter who I respected and enjoyed watching who used that defense is Marlon Starling. He actually knew how counter his opponents while on that high guard.

Comment

• he didn't want to end up like Montiel

Comment

• Yup great way not 2 get hit but fuuck at least come with something what a boring fighter.

Comment

• Kotelnik does a good job with that style while still trying to win. He's willing to take chances and open up.

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            The only fighter who I respected and enjoyed watching who used that defense is Marlon Starling. He actually knew how counter his opponents while on that high guard.
            I just mentioned this in another thread.

Marlon needs to teach this bufoons how to fight properly with that style.

Comment

• Takes two, if Nonito went to the body or something rather than trying to blast through his high-guard he might of eventually broken him down, but that is just my opinion on the matter.

Comment

• Couldn't have said it better myself.

you sir are officially a GOAT Boxingscene poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I scored the fight 18-7 in a split decision, also Pacman he my favorite boxer...he the best evar #1 atg...donaire #2 atg
                  I agree with check hooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                    Takes two, if Nonito went to the body or something rather than trying to blast through his high-guard he might of eventually broken him down, but that is just my opinion on the matter.
                    Nonito isn't a break you down type fighter. He's a counter puncher. If he can beat on your forearms and gloves all night, he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post

Atleast Arthur Abraham attempts to come forward and try to knock your ass out.

These mother****ers are putting up their high guard and going backwards and ****..

That's what makes me love this Clottey/Narvaez defensive style, they make it so exciting for the fans!

lol so much boos in that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X