No announcement yet.

Donaire/Narvaez and other weekend fights discussion/RBR/post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    Takes two, if Nonito went to the body or something rather than trying to blast through his high-guard he might of eventually broken him down, but that is just my opinion on the matter.
    He tried but the ref got on his case for what looked to be low (Didn't really pay attention to it).

Comment

• Well, at least Narvaez's has the excuse that he was fighting a giant (in comparison). Looked to me like a 10-15 pound difference. While Clottey was afraid to throw against the smaller man.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-22-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        Couldn't have said it better myself.

you sir are officially a GOAT Boxingscene poster.

Thank you, thank you very much Sir, have a green K

Comment

• I smell Red K

Comment

• nonito was throwing some straight combination punches
            throw some more hook punches would have made the night better

Comment

• Kellerman was on the Nonito hate mode tonight !!

WTH was he talkin' about that he'd rather be Narvaez because the lousy Argentinian was atleast able to land a single punch instead of Donaire who was able to unleash combinations but most of it was being blocked in the early rounds.

It's like he wanted to pin everything on Donaire why the fight was boring eventhough it was the Argentinian who simply did not want to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Completely different fight. If this guy opened up and actually went to fight he probably would have gotten knocked around.

Gamboa isnt going to fight like that at all.

Exactly. Gamboa is gonna bum rush him and get counter hooked hard.

Comment

• The first half of the fight was competitive you can't deny it. It's funny, when Kellerman praises the favorite/big name fighter people call him a cheerleader but when he's more critical all of a sudden he's a hater. Make up your mind.

Comment

• kill urself. he sucked donaire off all nite

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                      The only fighter who I respected and enjoyed watching who used that defense is Marlon Starling. He actually knew how counter his opponents while on that high guard.
                      u shld watch some prime winky. he was a master with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X