Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its easy to pay a doctor with fake diagnosed! They do it all the time to get money from insurance! Dentist, Doctors and etc....

But it could be true, we never know

Comment

• and this is different from vitali quitting because he was dominating a fight and then gave up. this was some weird little shoulder tackle that ended this one. should have been a NC from the start

Comment

• My dude Dr Sam that diagnosed me with chronic pain in the back and migraines.

Now I get all the medical marijuana I need.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
          Its easy to pay a doctor with fake diagnosed! They do it all the to get money from insurance! Dentist, Doctors and etc....

But it could be true.
          Are you an idiot or do you just not like the truth? Do you ever listen to yourself? Jesus Christ, some people on here are a joke.

Comment

• Right, cause Golden Boy would have no way to get Hop a fake diagnosis in L.A.

Comment

• James Toney:"Hopkins is a B!TCH, he scammed the public again!!!"

"Roy Jones said it best, Bernard is a bottom feeder. He didn't want anything to do with Dawson until Dawson showed mental weakness in a few fights. He thought he was going to get a timid and mentally weak fighter and Chad wasn't going nowhere...Bernard scammed the public again. He tried to do it in the Roy Jones rematch and the ref wasn't having it. He did it again tonight. I feel sorry for the fans who bought that...Bernard Hopkins just did the same thing Victor Ortiz did against Floyd. Maybe it's something they are teaching over there at Golden Boy. He created a way out...The only thing that would piss Bernard off is if they hold his purse, and they should until a doctor says he had a major injury and he couldn't continue. Other than that, he just robbed a ton of fans with no gun," stated future Hall of Famer James "Lights Out" Toney, who immediately contacted FightHype.com shortly after the bizarre ending to Hopkins vs. Dawson. As you can tell, Toney was extremely critical of Hopkins. You don't want to miss what else he had to say. Check it out!

http://fighthype.com/pages/content10995.html

Last edited by Cash Cow; 10-16-2011, 01:51 AM. Reason: had a typo in title..please edit

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
                Its easy to pay a doctor with fake diagnosed! They do it all the time to get money from insurance! Dentist, Doctors and etc....

But it could be true, we never know
                You're lucky I didn't make a bet with you troll.

Yeah, now go and change the goal post.

Comment

• Hopkins clearly fell on his elbow, dislocating his shoulder. Whether or not he dramatized it doesn't matter. Dawson clearly fouled him and didn't land a punch... there was no TKO and if it's not changed to a No Decision it's just another reason for people to watch UFC.

How does Dawson see this as a win? Then he has the balls to say he won't give Bernard a rematch. That really says a lot about him.
                  Last edited by ddeg10; 10-16-2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    Right, cause Golden Boy would have no way to get Hop a fake diagnosis in L.A.

Yeah, because a certified Doctor would risk his reputation for a few bucks and lie.

You conspiracy theory moonbat.

Comment

• Make it a no contest.

The result needs to be changed.

Comment

Working...
                      X