Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
    No, I won't get over it because I'm not an idiot. It has already been CONFIRMED that Hopkins was hurt in this fight and that he wasn't faking it.

You have absolutely no argument. You're finished, done! Shut up and move on and save us the time and headache having to read your idiotic delusions, because they're not even theories anymore because they've been proven wrong.
    You're delusional if you think Golden Boy can't get Hop a fake diagnosis in L.A. I've had the same injury and also had my shoulder pop out numerous times before I finally got surgery on it and it doesn't look like that and you can keep fighting if you want to.

Comment

• change the fight to a nc and let bhops fight the winner of dawson/pascal if he wants.

Comment

• He must be mad, he wasted all his Taco money for the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
          Right, cause Golden Boy would have no way to get Hop a fake diagnosis in L.A.
          If you believe this logic than nothing legitimate has ever happened in boxing.

Comment

• It's possible he faked it... but it's possible he didn't and it was a legitimate injury. Does that make it OK for Dawson to lift him up and throw him to the mat? Sounds like you're the delusional one to me.

Comment

• This fat **** needs to shut up. He was injured it was proven now get lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
                He must be mad, he wasted all his Taco money for the fight.

TRUE

Comment

• Anyone remember when Bad Chad was the next P4P Picasso?

He always had mediocre drive/mentality. I never understood the hype with him, even when he still had that shiny '0'.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    You're delusional if you think Golden Boy can't get Hop a fake diagnosis in L.A. I've had the same injury and also had my shoulder pop out numerous times before I finally got surgery on it and it doesn't look like that and you can keep fighting if you want to.
                    Like I said in another thread if you actually believe this than boxing has zero legitimacy. If we can't take facts and truths when they are given then we have nothing.

Comment

• He is right though. Hopkins is a biotch, garbage fighter. He couldn't win a fight without headbutts, whining, jump clinching or the rest of the dirty tactics he uses. So satisfying to see him get thrown down AND THEN stripped of his belt lol. That was awesome, awesome night.

Comment

Working...
                      X