Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Hopkins is fighting for money at this point. Don't let him fool you. If he dropped the belt who does he fight? Let me know.
    He could move up to cruiser and fight tarver and easily make more money...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Move on too who? All that would have done is prove he truly is scared of Dawson. He ducked him in the past.
      Well you just owned yourself then..cause he didnt drop the belts,he didnt move up.HE'S FIGHTING DAWSON TONIGHT.SO WHY YOU MAD?

Comment

I think Chad will win by decision. I also am hyped up for the fight. I think Bad has realized he needs to get more involved determination-wize and has prepared sufficiently for what i'm predicting a fairly close, but clear victory.

Comment

Looking forward to the fight...

Comment

I can't see it happening, but there would be absolutely no shame on Hopkins if he was stopped at this point.
            Last edited by RubenSonny; 10-15-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I like Hopkins in this fight some people say it's a bad matchup for him stylistically but Hopkins is too clever, crafty and I think he will find a way too pull out the win.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
                Hopkins has looked very vulnerable in his last couple of fights and I can see Chad Dawson countering with his uppercuts and hooks whenever hopkins jumps forwards.
                I doubt it. Dawson hasn't stopped anyone since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  if dawson puts in some good bodywork in the early rounds, he could set himself up for a tko on hopkins...everybody focuses on hitting hopkins upstairs, but nobody really mounts a consistent body attack on him to loosen up his good defense...if chad does that, he has the talent to land some consistent clean shots on nard and get him outta there late in the fight...
                  Its hard to put in body work on a counterpuncher like hopkins, you will eat uppercuts for your trouble.

Comment

I hope the torch gets passed tonight. Then I really want to see Dawson-Pascal II but I shouldn't look ahead.

Comment

With Hopkins last few performances, it's very hard to see him losing this.

Saying that, Dawson is a great fighter. I can't call it.

Comment

Working...
                      X