Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    change the fight to a nc and let bhops fight the winner of dawson/pascal if he wants.
    Thats the one.

Now that the injury is proven, it should be ruled a no contest,

The injury was caused by a foul.

Good idea, hops can fight the winner.

Dawson beats Pascal this time around anyways.

Comment

• If this is true, alot of idiots on the site are going to be eating their words.

Comment

• Official Paper work for the Injury:

http://twitpic.com/7152sk

Comment

• It obviously should be a no contest, but I'm glad it was ruled that way. It's about time someone put Hopkins on his ass in a fight where he's trying to clinch and stink out the joint.

Comment

• im losing my love for this sport. every week the same ****.. why do you americans pay for this ****?? do you have too much money?? how much do you pay for this "2rounds"??

next time in a rematch bernard can kick dawson into his face and get the ko and the title back^^
            Last edited by nemi; 10-16-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              It obviously should be a no contest, but I'm glad it was ruled that way. It's about time someone put Hopkins on his ass in a fight where he's trying to clinch and stink out the joint.

No contest is he right answer.

Regadless of your feelings, it was ****** of dawson to slam him so hard. Really ******. Hence the outcome, now he owes me $40 back, the demarco fight was worth a jackson to me.

Comment

• Comment

• I know the Dr. diagnosed him with an injury but as soon as he went down I knew he was not getting up. Flopkins did not surprised me with this tactic. I'm being overly harsh because I paid for this and I should have known better because this does not surprise me one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    No contest is he right answer.

Regadless of your feelings, it was ****** of dawson to slam him so hard. Really ******. Hence the outcome, now he owes me $40 back, the demarco fight was worth a jackson to me.
                    I'm not denying it should be a no contest. I'm just going to savor the result that was called until it is changed, which it will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by O V O X O View Post
                      He pushed him away. Bernard is a bitch and went on his ass, obviously old age is getting to him. He puts on this tough front all the time,
                      Max Kerllerman was right, in previous fights he always looked for a way to take a breather, he is a dirty fighter and has many tricks up his sleeve e.g. Roy Jones II.

This time it back fired on him.

It was a lift more than a push clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X