Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
    If you believe this logic than nothing legitimate has ever happened in boxing.
    No, just not in a bhop fight. He's been allowed to fight dirty for far too long. Anyone who denies he's a dirty fighter has their head in the sand. The commentators even say it but use terms like "veteran tactics" or "ring craftsmanship" to not sound biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      He is right though. Hopkins is a biotch, garbage fighter. He couldn't win a fight without headbutts, whining, jump clinching or the rest of the dirty tactics he uses. So satisfying to see him get thrown down AND THEN stripped of his belt lol. That was awesome, awesome night.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
        No, just not in a bhop fight. He's been allowed to fight dirty for far too long. Anyone who denies he's a dirty fighter has their head in the sand. The commentators even say it but use terms like "veteran tactics" or "ring craftsmanship" to not sound biased.
        I'll be the first to admit that Hopkins is a dirty fighter, but in no way does that suggest that he or Golden Boy bribed a Dr. to help him fake an injury. That is just asinine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
          It's possible he faked it... but it's possible he didn't and it was a legitimate injury. Does that make it OK for Dawson to lift him up and throw him to the mat? Sounds like you're the delusional one to me.
          He didn't lift him up, he stood up as Hop was leaning over him and shrugged him off, big difference.

Comment

Like I said in another thread if you actually believe this than boxing has zero legitimacy. If we can't take facts and truths when they are given then we have nothing.
            If he separated something then why didn't someone pop it back in? Do you think they just left him standing there in pain with something dislocated for fun?

Comment

I'll be the first to admit that Hopkins is a dirty fighter, but in no way does that suggest that he or Golden Boy bribed a Dr. to help him fake an injury. That is just asinine.
              Exactly.

But you can't reason with a Conspiracy Theory nut.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                He didn't lift him up, he stood up as Hop was leaning over him and shrugged him off, big difference.
                I guess when you shrug a fighter off you grab his leg too.

Comment

Have you ever popped your shoulder? This is a serious question and I'm not knocking you if you haven't it's just easier to make my point if you have.

Comment

• lol....bernard really was faking imo ...clottey went down way harder than that and he was able to contnue after a few minutes....dawson did not do anyting wrong, it was just a regualr push when a fighter is leaning towards you, bernard just overreacted, A LOT!...

Comment

I guess when you shrug a fighter off you grab his leg too.
                      That's funny cause even in the slowmo replay his left hand touches his leg for less than a second. In real time you can see his hand didn't do any lifting. He stood up and shrugged him off and if he can really get injured like that from falling harmlessly on the ground then his body is too frail for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X