• Show
Clear All

• This has been brewing for awhile.

On previous 24/7's....
    • They had a dance-off.
    • They had a jump-rope competition.
    • They had a bicep-flexing competition.

Remember those?

It isn't natural for a 55 year old man to want to be competitive with his prime-age son. Let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
      1. Sr got out of the can and wanted their relationship to return to how it was before he went inside. Still treated Floyd like 16 year old.

2. You are absolutely right, which is why they butt heads so often.

I'm with Gino on this one, whilst what Floyd Jr said is true on many levels he didn't need to explode. Both will be regretting that argument. I don't think it was staged at all, Sr was on the verge of tears. Sr is clearly a "difficult" individual, but i think Jr needs to humour him and just let things go. Sr is an old man and sick (sarcoidosis), and had a promising career ruined by his own actions. There would be alot about his life he regrets. It's line ball, but Floyd Jr should step up and be the bigger man, where his father won't.

excactly....

Comment

• Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
        sr. is a d!ck i just though floyd could have been the bigger man and ignored him...

just walk away
        we dont know what that relationship is like, obviously not a good one. one can only ignore and walk away for so long then they pop

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          you should have some kind of floyds-****-out-of-my-mouth surgery.

Not everything he does is ok.
          i never said that. but even the thinnest pancake has two sides, fool.

stop acting like Sr wasnt saying ****ed up **** like he always does

Comment

• Floyd needs to be smart and realise that his father is the way he is because he is trying to live vicariously through Floyd, given the shortcomings in his own life and career. It's f***ed up, but Floyd needs to realise in some way it's actually a compliment to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
              that relationship is ****ed up....

they need to go to a therapist....

also fmj's fiance is hot as ****!

think she is a gold digger though.
              nah she looks like floyds nail polisher

and beauty enhancer for floyd to look pretty for elerbabe

have u seen wat she was doin in that 24/7?

she was cleaning floyds freaking ear! waste of freaking beauty :////

she is payed to be floyds playing doll and dress picker i bet :///

Comment

• Good or bad for boxing ?

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                Here we go with this one. Pardon self, it's not personal, but how the fuk is a fighter arguing with his father bad for boxing? How does that make any sense?
                Where do i start ?

1. He's not "a fighter" he's an ambassador for the sport.
                2. How many people won't care anymore for him or even boxing in general ?
                3. If you hate your father that much, you confront him in private, not in a tv show.
                4. I can't show that to my 11 years old son, sad because i've been boxing for 25 years now, and my son loves that sport. Tomorow, he will ask me for that ****... What do i tell him ? It's ok son, you can talk to me like that !

Is it bad enough for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  Floyd needs to be smart and realise that his father is the way he is because he is trying to live vicariously through Floyd, given the shortcomings in his own life and career. It's f***ed up, but Floyd needs to realise in some way it's actually a compliment to him.
                  Exactly that.

Floyd can find ways to appease his Dad's ego. Give him something to run.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    we dont know what that relationship is like, obviously not a good one. one can only ignore and walk away for so long then they pop
                    that makes some sense...

im not saying its realist that they make up a little and floyd learns to deal with him...

just that it would be healthier for them both...

but yes....

sometimes you have to let it out and let em have it...

just have to try to not let it go to far like he did...

but whatev

Comment

• Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                      4. I can't show that to my 11 years old son, sad because i've been boxing for 25 years now, and my son loves that sport. Tomorow, he will ask me for that ****... What do i tell him ? It's ok son, you can talk to me like that !

Is it bad enough for you.
                      If you don't know how to explain to your son that 90% of the ish that he sees on TV is ****ed up....

Comment

Working...
                      X