No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
    Ortiz didn't have a mother or a father, but he managed to learn what life is about. Floyd is a better fighter, but that **** was immature. Only his hardcore fans will defend that childish behaviour. A sad thing to see, bad for boxing.
    Why do you guys always get so carried away?

Was Mike Tyson raping a woman bad for boxing? Was Spadafora shooting his pregnant girlfriend bad for boxing?

I think people can separate what Floyd says from "boxing". People separate Michael Vick from "football".

Give people some credit.

Comment

Ortiz didn't have a mother or a father, but he managed to learn what life is about. Floyd is a better fighter, but that **** was immature. Only his hardcore fans will defend that childish behaviour. A sad thing to see, bad for boxing.
      Here we go with this one. Pardon self, it's not personal, but how the *** is a fighter arguing with his father bad for boxing? How does that make any sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Why do you guys always get so carried away?

Was Mike Tyson raping a woman bad for boxing? Was Spadafora shooting his pregnant girlfriend bad for boxing?

I think people can separate what Floyd says from "boxing". People separate Michael Vick from "football".

Give people some credit.
        People are getting real sensitive over this. A bunch of Nuns out there.

Comment

• I also feel junior was quite unfair when talking about seniors boxing career.

Senior paved the way for roger and junior. Learning the ropes through trial and error. He for sure passed along some of the what works and what doesn't to them, letting them have a much smoother ride.

Also he wasn't a bum by any means. It's just hard to live up to his brothers or especially his sons accomplishments.

Floyd sr is obviously an awesome athlete. Just look at how he can move and the shape hes in despite being a sick old man.

Comment

bad for boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              LOL that was funny

FWIW I don't see why people are getting so heated that someone called Floyd out on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Its crazy that Floyd literally said everything about sr that *******s say on this site everyday. Especially after he trained Hatton for Pac.
                true I found that hilarious

it is also ironic that JR did to SR what SR has been doing to Pac for two years, wish is downplaying him, and talk mad ****.
                Last edited by Hi-Dro; 08-28-2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Floyd Jr is clearly still hurt from his dad not being there back when he was younger. I don't care what anyone says, that is the heart of the issue (s) that he has with his father. Lil Floyd is hurt by that, and its understandable. However, dude is 34 years old and needs to move forward. That "argument" didn't warrant the things that were said, mainly by Lil Floyd. He shouldn't have dissed his pops like that and man, I straight felt sorry for Floyd Sr.

Comment

• lol its really not that big of a deal.

this is only the first episode anyway.

Comment

• wowwwwww ... I love the drama .. and don't get get carried away guys ... this isn't bad for boxing ... this just makes casual people tune in to the drama ....

Comment

Working...
                      X