Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week on 24/7....

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      I also feel junior was quite unfair when talking about seniors boxing career.

Senior paved the way for roger and junior. Learning the ropes through trial and error. He for sure passed along some of the what works and what doesn't to them, letting them have a much smoother ride.

Also he wasn't a bum by any means. It's just hard to live up to his brothers or especially his sons accomplishments.

Floyd sr is obviously an awesome athlete. Just look at how he can move and the shape hes in despite being a sick old man.
      I agree.

I think Big Floyd is incredibley bitter about Roger.

I mean, he was better than Roger, before they were pro's. Being 9 years his elder on top of that.

And Roger ended up being the much better fighter, being considered amongst the best fighters in the world a very long time ago.

THEN to pretty much have his Son disown him for Roger.

I'm really not suprised, I mean, It's obvious that Big Floyd wanted to be what Roger is now. The best of the Mayweather Brothers and the Trainer of his ATG Son. It's the kind of thing I bet he crys about and ****.

But, alot of what was said I believe was heat of the moment. I don't think that Lil Floyd truley believes what he said. How many times have we heard him praise his Dad, even when they weren't speaking to each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Mega-ditto.

Remember, this was the same man who wanted to train Oscar against Floyd...and then told Oscar that "you got him".

Floyd Sr is mad shady.

But as a son, I STILL wouldn't diss him like that.
        its seems that no one heard when Sr said that floyd was goign to get his...meaning get beat or something.

but it makes sense that all these judgmental f-a-g-g-o-t-s in this thread didnt hear

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I agree.

I think Big Floyd is incredibley bitter about Roger.

I mean, he was better than Roger, before they were pro's. Being 9 years his elder on top of that.

And Roger ended up being the much better fighter, being considered amongst the best fighters in the world a very long time ago.

THEN to pretty much have his Son disown him for Roger.

I'm really not suprised, I mean, It's obvious that Big Floyd wanted to be what Roger is now. The best of the Mayweather Brothers and the Trainer of his ATG Son. It's the kind of thing I bet he crys about and ****.

But, alot of what was said I believe was heat of the moment. I don't think that Lil Floyd truley believes what he said. How many times have we heard him praise his Dad, even when they weren't speaking to each other.
          he did that tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            Dam. At least make the **** funny.
            It's not my problem that you have no sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              I also feel junior was quite unfair when talking about seniors boxing career.

Senior paved the way for roger and junior. Learning the ropes through trial and error. He for sure passed along some of the what works and what doesn't to them, letting them have a much smoother ride.

Also he wasn't a bum by any means. It's just hard to live up to his brothers or especially his sons accomplishments.

Floyd sr is obviously an awesome athlete. Just look at how he can move and the shape hes in despite being a sick old man.
              zip it already. floyd always praises his father for what hes done for him. but even a nun would go off on Sr with thee **** he says and way he acts.

he puts down everyone around. it was a heated moment and he probably apologized. get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                its seems that no one heard when Sr said that floyd was goign to get his...meaning get beat or something.

but it makes sense that all these judgmental f-a-g-g-o-t-s in this thread didnt hear
                you should have some kind of floyds-****-out-of-my-mouth surgery.

Not everything he does is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  zip it already. floyd always praises his father for what hes done for him. but even a nun would go off on Sr with thee **** he says and way he acts.

he puts down everyone around him by himself
                  sr. is a d!ck i just though floyd could have been the bigger man and ignored him...

just walk away

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I remember when Sr was in jail while Jr was turning pro. And, every single win Jr was dedicating to his father. Couldn't wait to make money so his dad wouldn't have to worry about anything when he got out.

It doesn't sound like they had that bad of a relationship at that time. Don't know what went wrong after that. However, Sr does have a big ego. Floyd is an ego maniac. So that already is a recipe for disaster. And, both are the same, like father, like son. Both, think they're the greatest at what they do. They can't stop from giving their own selves all the credit in the World. It's quite funny how similar they're. I think that's why they clash. They just too alike.

1. Sr got out of the can and wanted their relationship to return to how it was before he went inside. Still treated Floyd like 16 year old.

2. You are absolutely right, which is why they butt heads so often.

I'm with Gino on this one, whilst what Floyd Jr said is true on many levels he didn't need to explode. Both will be regretting that argument. I don't think it was staged at all, Sr was on the verge of tears. Sr is clearly a "difficult" individual, but i think Jr needs to humour him and just let things go. Sr is an old man and sick (sarcoidosis), and had a promising career ruined by his own actions. There would be alot about his life he regrets. It's line ball, but Floyd Jr should step up and be the bigger man, where his father won't.

Comment

• that wasn't good man saying all the sh** to his father in front of such a crowd and let alone the millions watching this stuff..I don't care what he said to him he had no right to treat his father the way he did...and calling him a ***g1t??? hell no ..i hope ortiz breaks his jaw on fight night to teach that arrogant money loving fu** a thing or two

Comment

Working...
                      X