Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, no way in hell would i ever talk to my Dad like that.

Comment

• people forget all the **** sr has said http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...loyd-out--4321 and they forget how well jr takes care of his mother

Comment

• i like how people act like floyd sr. is some kind of saint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andi Peters View Post
          Damn, no way in hell would i ever talk to my Dad like that.
          You would if your father was trying to discredit everything you accomplished in life and disrespected the man that you view as your real father figure. SR may of started Floyd but Roger has been there every step of the way. Think about all the nights they busted their ass, the blood, sweat, sparring sessions they went though together to get what they accomplished and for someone to step in and say that they were the reason and not that guy, is trash. I'd say Floyd probably thinks of Roger more of a father than he does his own dad. SR may be his biological father but that doesn't make you a dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            You can really tell that Floyd is harbouring a lot of bad emotion.

As you can see the smallest thing sets him off.
            But, in truth, this wasn't "the smallest thing".

You know how a wide receiver or cornerback missed most of a season because of a sprained toe? This is one of those situations.

Something that seems small, but is really highly important.

Comment

• Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
              lmfao at fans of floyd hating floyd ,lol. no comment on the subject. i just been reading other peoples reaction.
              Grow the **** up, dude

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                @4: 13 wtf did Sr. say?
                I believe - and don't quote me - he said that he would whup Floyd and Lady Gaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                  You know larry, I like Floyd but he was out of bounds, especially for the cameras to be there, even though SR. always talks that ****, he didnt deserve that. I think Floyd is simply tired of his father though. Hes always taking credit when he was locked up. Roger was there, had floyd lost x5 fights with roger, and was not the name he is, Sr. wouldnt be looking for the limelight as he always does...

And SR. was wrong, imagine your own flesh and blood father saying you will be 41-1..... Dats ****ed up...
                  Rewatching and I catch something new every time.

Senior is the one who said "**** this gym" first. That was an escalation. The next escalation was when he followed Floyd and talked about beating his ass.

Senior called Junior a punk before PBF responded with the "f@ggot" comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Exactly that.

Floyd can find ways to appease his Dad's ego. Give him something to run.
                    I don't think he can Senior is a hustler he would see that coming a mile off.

He wants those old school rows with the family. Its the nearest thing he has to relationship with his son. They are a typical dysfunctional family and its not liek Floyd didn't send Senior a clear signal 11 years ago when he fired his ass.

Since then Floyd has balooned into this superstar and their relationship has had its ups and downs. Still Senior keeps coming back because thats his son. He wants respect because he's the daddy and thats all there is to it.

Floyd is asking his daddy to earn respect. I really think this should be a REAL primetime reality show.

At Home With The Maweather's...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Grow the **** up, dude
                      why you attacking me,lol? i agree jr went to far, but to just switch like that off 5 mins of footage come on, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X