Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borgata View Post
    you guys make me laugh.

you have no idea whats its like to be in Jr's shoes your hole life being told by your father that he is responsible for every thing in your life, when your the one putting in the hard work and your the one in the ring. you have no idea what its like to have your dad leave your life at 16. You have no idea what its like to have some one trying to take credit for stuff you did in the ring.

The role is the same in Sr shoes.

so all yall just stop, you sound dumb. For the rest of you that said this fight has no hype. Congrats you just got sucked in.
    He left his life at 16 because he went to jail trying to put food on the table for his family, and the old man got shot with his son in his arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      He left his life at 16 because he went to jail trying to put food on the table for his family, and the old man got shot with his son in his arms.
      im aware of that. People cant comprehend what goes though these 2 peoples minds.

both of them have a lot of built up angry towards each other for one reason or another. This wasnt the first fight, and it wont be the last.

Comment

• Floyd..

Comment

• I was surprised Jr. didn't say "You ain't worth SH|T as a father". After saying he aint worth SH|T as a trainer/fighter

Comment

• This **** is personal, 24/7 is taking it too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
              This **** is personal, 24/7 is taking it too far.
              yes, too far....

might be the bout has not yet get to the sales numbers expected at this point?

Comment

• I just noticed they edited the thread title to Holy flowers

Comment

• 24/7 trying to model itself after jersey shore drama. I guess they cant show floyd hitting the mits the entire time, its been done.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I just noticed they edited the thread title to Holy flowers

those controlling basterds

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      those controlling basterds
                      I think Holy Flowers has nice ring to it.

Floyd about to beat the Holy flowers out of Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X