Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 is Floyd Mayweather Jr.s Dysfunctional family, his arrogant Money persona, dedication to the gym, now the new element his love life, and his brilliance to the sport of boxing.

Did he disrespect his father YES. Is it the first time he did it NO. Floyd Jr. Needs that my father thinks he is a better boxer than me chip
    On his shoulder to stay motivated to be the best boxer IMO. Mayweather SR. Is obviously getting older and more dilusional. Sr. Has not only given his son great genes but he has gave him that bitter anger energy and the lack of emotional control that gets his son In trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
      24/7 is Floyd Mayweather Jr.s Dysfunctional family, his arrogant Money persona, dedication to the gym, now the new element his love life, and his brilliance to the sport of boxing.

Did he disrespect his father YES. Is it the first time he did it NO. Floyd Jr. Needs that my father thinks he is a better boxer than me chip
      On his shoulder to stay motivated to be the best boxer
      IMO. Mayweather SR. Is obviously getting older and more dilusional. Sr. Has not only given his son great genes but he has gave him that bitter anger energy and the lack of emotional control that gets his son In trouble.
      That is all so perfect.

Floyd needs to think of his father almost as a Alzheimer's or dementia patient who may say or do inappropriate things. You don't get MAD at that... you feel sorry for that.

Comment

• it looks like things were cut out of the argument.
        like when they were standing face to face and both were saying "you aint going to do **** to me" then it cut to another camera were floyd is saying "you mother fuc*er put your hands on me".

and also in the begining it seems like something was cut out.
        There also reports from a few reporters that SR started saying "why are you not fighting Pacquaio"

But none the less, i don't really have a side to this argument. no one from the outside knows EVERYTHING that has happened and there real relationship. so if anyone is either cussing JR or Cussing SR its off base.

Comment

• I would never talk to my father that way, but i never had any bad experiences with my father so i can't judge jr for what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
            24/7 is Floyd Mayweather Jr.s Dysfunctional family, his arrogant Money persona, dedication to the gym, now the new element his love life, and his brilliance to the sport of boxing.

On his shoulder to stay motivated to be the best boxer IMO.
            Mayweather SR. Is obviously getting older and more dilusional. Sr. Has not only given his son great genes but he has gave him that bitter anger energy and the lack of emotional control that gets his son In trouble.
            Makes a whole lotta SENSE as to why they let Senior come in and do that to him so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
              it looks like things were cut out of the argument.
              like when they were standing face to face and both were saying "you aint going to do **** to me" then it cut to another camera were floyd is saying "you mother fuc*er put your hands on me".

There also reports from a few reporters that SR started saying "why are you not fighting Pacquaio"

But none the less, i don't really have a side to this argument. no one from the outside knows EVERYTHING that has happened and there real relationship. so if anyone is either cussing JR or Cussing SR its off base.
              Exactly........................................... ..............

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
                it looks like things were cut out of the argument.

oh hot damn this is my jam

anyways, i find this disgusting. but not too surprising coming from these egomaniacs. a little short-tempered/thin-skinned than i thought though. unfixable personalities FTL.

Comment

• you guys make me laugh.

you have no idea whats its like to be in Jr's shoes your hole life being told by your father that he is responsible for every thing in your life, when your the one putting in the hard work and your the one in the ring. you have no idea what its like to have your dad leave your life at 16. You have no idea what its like to have some one trying to take credit for stuff you did in the ring.

The role is the same in Sr shoes.

so all yall just stop, you sound dumb. For the rest of you that said this fight has no hype. Congrats you just got sucked in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    That thing was as fake as Jordan's boobs.Mayweather Sr hasnt spoken about it already,you know he would have given 100 interviews already.The way the thing kicked off was dubious but maybe a wrong way to seek ratings.
                    I thought the same exact thing too and its not like elle didn't report like this a week or so ago. Maybe something will come out tomorrow

Comment

• just emotions but its sad to see the brothas actin like that

Comment

Working...
                      X