Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    I wasn't expecting that

wow...

I thought they wurrr coo again, but I guess not. That was some serious trash talking. Jr said what was on urrybody's mind about SR, but I still think it's ****ed up to talk to his father like that. **** was hilarious though

and sup with the ga.y *****s up in hurrr thinking to much about Floyd and 50? I didn't even think no queer **** like ya'll talking about until I read the comments up in hurrrr
    man that was seriously gay...

i never talk to my homies like that or about my friend like that in front of them
    ...it was gay in every way...

plus floyd wasn't sweet talking his woman but he was whispering in 50's ear like a **** ...wtf ...

and man ya dont talk to ur pops like that...little rebellious female teenagers act up like that against their parents...a teenage dude if upset is upset only when they are being controlled...

damn floyd is a ****....im convinced

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Honestly...Meh....

There was nothing new about the Mayweather segments. His segments were really quite boring until the thing with his pops happened.

I like the Ortiz segments. It's something new. I felt bad for Danny when he said he loved his brother, but doesn't know if he's brother loves him. That to me was the most sentimental part in the whole show for me anyways.

The whole argument. I mean what did people expect? Floyd has proven time after time after time. He's a classless individual and very defensive. If you say anything short of sucking his dick he reacts in a negative way. He has done it, not only with his father now but with other people time after time.

Floyd is a scumbag. And, fans of his shouldn't try to defend him. Because, he's a scumbag. He has always been a dick. You can be a fan of the boxer. Because, he's brilliant inside. One of the most skilled fighters of all time. One of the best defensive fighters of all time. A true ATG, so you can be a proud fan of Floyd Jr the boxer. Without being a fan of Floyd Jr the man. Because outside the ring honestly he's an ignorant imbecile.

I can't comprehend why anybody would make excuses/rationalize his outburst. There's no defending that at all.

Saying all that. the way I was reading the comments here. I expected much worse. Maybe because I expect the worse from Floyd Jr. I didn't think it was that bad. But, maybe that's because of how little I think Floyd truly is.

P.S that segment with 50 was kind of......It wouldn't surprise if one day we found Floyd Jr was gay. And, if he is so what? i don't know why people are getting so offended on some believing he might be or found his segment with 50 ****. There has been plenty of great gay fighters. Like Panama Al Brown and Emile Griffith. It wouldn't make him any less of a fighter.

I swear Floyd fans are just Floyd Jr himself. So defensive and emotional.

I'm sorry for the long reply
      yeah. nevermind all the provoking, disrespectful and our of line things Sr said to Jr. from disrespecting Roger, the gym and even threatening to put his hands on floyd.

sure, lets overlook that

Comment

• I'd like to make a point about the Jr/Sr dynamic:

Floyd really resents Mayweather Sr. because he was arrested and sent to prison, but I wonder if Floyd realizes that if he wasn't so rich, he probably wouldn't have got off of his assault and other charges so easily (Ms Harris knew better than to seriously try to get her provider sent to jail).

Floyd could have just as easily gone away to jail and left his kids alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          I bet with you that ortiz would show more respect to his father the guy who walked out on him and his brother than mayweather ...

The thing is mayweather made his father look stupid in front of everyone and it's a well known fact that senior is battling a illness as seen on older 24/7 episodes...

And to make things worse he's telling everyone how much money he has and how the gym belongs to him ..fu** his gym and his money..but you could also see how much he likes to kiss 50's ass

callin 50 his best friend ..he said you realize who your best friends are when you're on the bottom..how would he know?? has he every been on the bottom???? exactly!!

i respect his abilities but the sh** i just saw changed my mind about this scumbag individual.
          Why are you so mad ? lmao, this isn't your life. he's not your son, he's not your father

Anyway like I said, any man can be your father. being a dad is what counts

And I can bet Victor would tell his father gtfo if he tried to enter and make up and YOU KNOW IT

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
            Why are you so mad ? lmao, this isn't your life. he's not your son, he's not your father

Anyway like I said, any man can be your father. being a dad is what counts

And I can bet Victor would tell his father gtfo if he tried to enter and make up and YOU KNOW IT
            for real. all these "i would have taken the high road" phonies in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              yeah. nevermind all the provoking, disrespectful and our of line things Sr said to Jr. from disrespecting Roger, the gym and even threatening to put his hands on floyd.

sure, lets overlook that

You should just stick to the topic of Random Drug Testing, concerning Floyd.

Seriously, you're making the Gay Community look bad with this.

Team Pink might have to remove your stripes.

Comment

sure, lets overlook that
                Perfect example of making excuses and trying to rationalize and agree with everything a particular fighter does.

This ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you stay on your knees for a particular fighter. You get so blinded by his jizz that you don't ever see that particular fighter do wrong.

It is what it is though carry on....

J-hoe, j-lo, diva...what's poppin.

Just saving you the trouble.
                Last edited by jrosales13; 08-28-2011, 01:41 AM.

Comment

sure, lets overlook that
                  they are all damn animals ..

jr could have politely told his dad to stop interrupting training or given his dad some assignment

roger could have told his nephew to go easy...that's his brother

sr is frikkin old man ... he just needs something to do

ellerbe could have stepped in at any point saying ..."yall are family" or some ****...

uneducated idiots

Comment

• Disgusting. that punk b!tch probably has no problem getting his dad beat up by his security. Ortiz needs to teach him a lesson and KHTFO!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Perfect example of making excuses and trying to rationalize and agree with everything a particular fighter does.

This ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you stay on your knees for a particular fighter. You get so blinded by his jizz that you don't ever see that particular fighter do wrong.

It is what it is though carry on....

J-hoe, j-lo, diva...what's poppin.

Just saving you the trouble.
                      i never said i agree. but the blame falls on both of them...period. they were BOTH out of line and thats the bottom line

Comment

Working...
                      X