No announcement yet.

Wlad's Top 5 Wins Vs. Ali's Top 5 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    So besides Ibragrimov who else has Wlad fought that are as great as Frazier?

And, besides Peter who else has Wlad fought who's as good as Frazier

We're gonna leave it at post # 75 with that.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
      Frazier was a poor man's Peter.

Frazier was a ******ed one handed one dimensional chinny punching bag midget.

Either Klitschko easily destroys Frazier.
      So anyways. Who else -besides Ibragrimov of course- on Wlad resume is/was as great as Frazier?

And, who else -besides Peter of course- on Wlad resume is/was as good as Frazier?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Jerry Quarry over ANYBODY on Wlads resume.
        hahahahaha

thanks for the laugh

White Americans can't box for shit

Quarry was a poor man's Axel Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

We're gonna leave it at post # 75 with that.
          So is Ibragimov the only guy on Wlad resume that's as great as Frazier was?

And, is Peter the only guy on Wlad resume as good as Frazier was?

Because, I just want what you truly feel. I like that you don't overrated the past fighters and over glamorize them. So I'm interested in your opinion. But, are these the only 2 fighters that you can come up with that fit the question that I am asking or are there more?

Comment

You're giving empty facts.

I'm connecting the dots and pointing out Generational bias amongst fans.
            Empty facts?

Is or is Ali not almost universally recognized as #1 or 2 all time?

Did Frazier beat him?

Did Frazier take him life and death in the 3rd fight?

Who has Wlad fought to put him in that stratosphere and who the hell did they fight? You still haven't responded to the Quarry post and given me reasons Chambers is better and who he fought in comparison.

Comment

this isnt about boxing its become about agendas and race

which is lame

k2 bros have dominaed this era starting from 2003 for vitali and 2005 for wlad

both of them have peaked later in their careers

also they've beaten everyone in front of them

however, the argument is the quality of opponent just wasn't as good as previous eras

people were saying that when lewis was dominating 2001-2003 so its not just bias against the klitschkos

the best fight lewis made after 2000 was vitali
              and the best fight vitali made was aganst lewis

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                So is Ibragimov the only guy on Wlad resume that's as great as Frazier was?

And, is Peter the only guy on Wlad resume as good as Frazier was?

Because, I just want what you truly feel. I like that you don't overrated the past fighters and over glamorize them. So I'm interested in your opinion. But, are these the only 2 fighters that you can come up with that fit the question that I am asking or are there more?
                You're starting to bore me with your line of questioning. Make your point if you have one.

David Haye, Ruslan Chagaev, take your pick.

I'll even let you answer on behalf of me on why I picked those two.
                Last edited by cupocity303; 08-03-2011, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                  hahahahaha

thanks for the laugh

White Americans can't box for shit

Quarry was a poor man's Axel Schulz
                  The grown ups are talking. Go to your room.

Comment

You're starting to bore me with your line of questioning.

David Haye, Ruslan Chagaev, take your pick.

I'll even let you answer on behalf of me on why I picked those two.
                    It will be much easier if you just said that you don't know.

instead of acting like you make great points.

If you honestly don't know who you would rank where then by all means don't act like you do sir.

But, I don't want to bore you any longer so I will leave. Have fun with your buddy Domination. You guys are great fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      It will be much easier if you just said that you don't know.

instead of acting like you make great points.

If you honestly don't know who you would rank where then by all means don't act like you do sir.

But, I don't want to bore you any longer so I will leave. Have fun with your buddy Domination. You guys are great fans.
                      You asked for someone as great as Frazier on Abilty and resume and I gave you the answer in detail, in post # 75.

Instead of replying to that post OR even making a point (if you even have one) you proceeded to ask more questions. **** or get off the pot.

Comment

Working...
                      X