This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    You mean the ones who hate and constantly discredit white boxers and only ever have black boxers on their sigs and avatars?

The ones like this guy:

you have serious issues man, get a life, that chip on ur shoulder will not get you far.....you come off like you have a inferiority complex

if someone has 5 black boxers in there top 10, so what?

if someone has 5 white boxers in there top 10, so what?

i'm not referring to those kind of sigs, i'm talkin about sigs which have certain racist images.

Comment

I like Vitali.

I dislike Wlad.

As boxers.

Wlad certainty is a gentlemen though.

In fact I disliked Lewis and I think we all can say, Tyson is much more liked.

Pacquiao has fans, maybe more than Floyd world wide.

Wlad will get his respect though, like Lewis is finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        But you're assuming they were great fighters because you say so. How can they be ATG when Holyfield lost a LHW and Tyson in his prime lost to a bum? The only thing you're doing is saying "the fighters of the 90's are better so it was a strong era" yet you can't provide a single reason why they were better, so **** off.
        Are you denying that Holmes, Foreman, Holyfield, Tyson and Lewis are not looked upon by the vast majority of boxing historians as some of the greatest heavyweights ever? That they were all involved at the same time in 1 era with all being top 10 fighters at one time or another in said era? Are you denying the contenders of that era didn't fight each other more often and had the skill and determination to come back after losses and keep posting quality wins? Please, your nuthugging is becoming pathetic!

You of course ignored the comparison to the one and done pretenders of this era to try and deflect the debate to being about losses two of these all time greats suffered, when you should have been making your own comparison for W and V. We all of course know why that is though, don't we? Vitaly lost to the only HOFer he ever fought....in his prime, and Wlad lost to the like of Corrie Sanders who NEVER beat another top 10 rated fighter in his career...in his prime. You come across as a joke and a nuthugger and you're getting owned!!
        Last edited by JAB5239; 07-05-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          you have serious issues man, get a life, that chip on ur shoulder will not get you far.....you come off like you have a inferiority complex

if someone has 5 black boxers in there top 10, so what?

if someone has 5 white boxers in there top 10, so what?

i'm not referring to those kind of sigs, i'm talkin about sigs which have certain racist images.

He'll put an avatar or a sig of a black fighter up soon to try and prove he has no agenda. We've all seen it before after he has been pushed over the edge with his Klitscko and white fighter lust. It's very sad.

Comment

In addition to Jab, well I didn't read Jab's full post, but Lewis did beat Vitali no matter how you put it.

Wlad has also lost legitimately himself.

Fighters do lose. Be it injury or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
              FIRST OFF.....
              im not saying its the "only" factor.. and i am not saying that all people that diss klitschkos or not like them... but i will say that to some people that is it.. Race.. its an issue...

i think its hard for people to see 2 white boys running the division... and i am not saying black people have a problem with the klitschkos... all people have a problem....

the HW division has always been dominated by african americans, and black fighters.... ali, tyson, lennox etc. etc.. and i think its hard for people to see 2 ukranians ruling the division.. its that image....

now im sure there are some black boxing fans that hate the klitschkos cause there white.. IM NOT saying all black boxing fans are like this.... but some.. and i dont think anyone can argue that..

no one can argue that there is people out there that don't like the klitschkos cause there white...

like i said before im not making a general argument that everyone hates the klitschkos cause there white.. but that race is a factor.... and you cannot deny that it is not..

Race=Human

Your argument = nill.

Get real bro your only using this as your own personal purge to what? Let understand your justification to have this point of view. Race matters to you clearly. I'm a fan of boxing and wanted Wlad to win i so happen to be "black". give it up bro your argument is pathetic and only underlines your personal views which are misguided.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                unfortunately for tunney i got his klitschko2009/2010/2011 account banned

im sorry tun
                Actually those alts belong to Wlad Ownz not Tunney. Wlad Ownz is currently posting under Steelhammer2011.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Sure it is, you insecure simpleton. LMAO @ banned. Why don't you use one of your alts to send a red k calling me a ****** or something?

In fairness it's Wlad Ownz that leaves the "dumb n*gg*r remarks with his red K. He's done it to me a couple of times :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

To some extent yes, there are some ppl who just don't like the HW champion being some white EU guy but there are other reasons too that different ppl don't like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

He'll put an avatar or a sig of a black fighter up soon to try and prove he has no agenda. We've all seen it before after he has been pushed over the edge with his Klitscko and white fighter lust. It's very sad.
                      Why do you hate European fighters, aye JAB?

We all have seen the agenda you have been trying to push in the section you moderate like a piece of **** communist ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X