Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klits have the curse of being non-American/Black. It may sound like a fucked up thing to say but it's the truth. If they were, the media here in the states would be all over them. I'm glad boxing is a worldwide sport though cause at least they are getting some love elsewhere.

Comment

• JAB fears dissent on these boards 'cause he realises the transparency of his mod rights. He would probably commit suicide if they were stripped from him. He has gotten a little big for his boots, literally, and he will soon meet his demise.

His hate-filled bias agenda is becoming more clear to many a poster.

It's alright you fat bastard, have a drink and don't cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Juggernaut, it best just to ignore that supremacist scumbag JAB - he'll do everything he can to get you banned. He'll always despise and discredit white boxers, there's nothing we can ever do to change him.
        Its funny how you want to make false accusations about me and try and come off as respectful in doing it, but you can't argue against a single thing I've pointed out.

Maybe you should set up one of your famous polls and see how many here think Im racist. Make sure to make it public so we can see all the alts of boxing scenes Aryan brotherhood!

Comment

• So race makes you a safety first, boring fighter?

Alot more people like Vitali then Wlad. I think people are angry that Wlad doesn't take risks, will rather box beautifully for 12 rounds then go for the KO, and he's difficult to beat with a boring style.

Race has little/nothing to do with it. Although i will admit to some nationalism, i think alot of people want their country of origin to be champion, thats just national pride though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
            JAB fears dissent on these boards 'cause he realises the transparency of his mod rights. He would probably commit suicide if they were stripped from him. He has gotten a little big for his boots, literally, and he will soon meet his demise.

His hate-filled bias agenda is becoming more clear to many a poster.

It's alright you fat bastard, have a drink and don't cry.
            These are your best insults? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              The Klits have the curse of being non-American/Black. It may sound like a fucked up thing to say but it's the truth. If they were, the media here in the states would be all over them. I'm glad boxing is a worldwide sport though cause at least they are getting some love elsewhere.
              Its because it is fcuked up...it Wlad, not Viatli, was black American...he would get even more stick for carrying bums to long...consistantly grabbing.....only content on using his jab....Larry Merchant would ridiclue him after every fight about why it took so long for the KO....do you truly believe they would be able to sell out 60k arenas if they were black american and as humble as they are......

Lennox Lewis was British, he got hate for being in boring fights.....,,Manny Pacqaiuo isnt blac/america....most of the medaa favor him over the black/american Floyd....why is this.....

Comment

• Joseph "fat ****" Benedetti aka boxingscene's No.1 racist and a piece of trash bias moderator is not even worthy of licking my boots.

He actually thinks he is a boxing historian.

This guy is an intellectual midget and a whale of a man as well.

Comment

• white whine

Comment

• Originally posted by Toe Injury View Post
                    The interesting thing is that as different as the Klitschkos' styles and records are, the people who hate one tend to hate both.

They'll also weasel out of an argument by intentionally mixing them up; ie if you say Vitali isn't a boring fighter, they'll embed a video of Wlad vs Sultan to prove you wrong. But they'll never accidentally attribute a highlight real KO to the wrong brother, only their worst moments, so both are just a compilation of each other's flops.

That's what gives you the feeling lots of people hate them for reasons that have nothing to do with boxing. People just don't get that scientific about their slander unless they have something up their butt. Like I'm making fun of Haye's toe excuse but I'm not putting any real effort into it or carefully manipulating data on some crusade.
                    Theres a lot of ****** people out there.

Everyone gets ****** sometimes. Some of us get racial and nationalistic at these times. Really race and nationality have nothing to do with sporting brilliance when it comes to boxing.

****** people fall back on race and use it as a means of higlighting sporting brilliance.

All they are doing is destroying that very brilliance itself rather than appreciating the win for the achievement it was. Wlad is going to be remembered for a great fight in Hamburg.

****** people are going to highlight his race.

Comment

• Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
                      Joseph "fat ****" Benedetti aka boxingscene's No.1 racist and a piece of trash bias moderator is not even worthy of licking my boots.

He actually thinks he is a boxing historian.

This guy is an intellectual midget and a whale of a man as well.
                      The middle name is Anthony, hence my user name JAB. Is this all you got for me? You haven't even ruffled my feathers yet while I have you in a complete uproar!! Lol, you're to easy!

Comment

Working...
                      X