This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Like I said, all I can do is laugh at this. Should we count how many times and how many people have accused you of being a racist and having a "white" agenda? Hold on, let me get a calculator first. When we're done with that we can look up how many hold me in the same regard. It'll be a short list for me though, I promise. Only yourself and a couple of others who become butt hurt when their white heroes are not being fawned over and given credit THEY think they deserve. Get real son...get real!!!
    All the people who have made such accusations are those ONLY like black fighters, and discredit every white boxer.

I never thought much about race until I started coming to these boxing forums in 2006. I was shocked when I saw all the hatred and ridicule directed toward the Klitschkos, Calzaghe, Hatton, Marciano and every single other good white boxer from posters like yourself. It was quite a wake-up call for me.

Comment

I don't reall think its a race thing. I like or dislike fighters based on how they fight and what they bring to the table and their division. Wladimir Klitschko is boring to me because he never throws anything but a strong 1-2 down the pipe and takes 0 risks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChowAce View Post
        I don't reall think its a race thing. I like or dislike fighters based on how they fight and what they bring to the table and their division. Wladimir Klitschko is boring to me because he never throws anything but a strong 1-2 down the pipe and takes 0 risks.
        You obviously haven't watched his fights.

Many of his KOs have come from left hooks (Shufford, Austin, etc). One was from an uppercut (Peter II). Others were from crafty little inside hooks (Barrett, Jefferson).

I liked watching Wlad more before he got with Steward, though. He was an offensive machine with a varied attack. Emanuel has tried to turn him into a clone of the boring Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          All the people who have made such accusations are those ONLY like black fighters, and discredit every white boxer.

I never thought much about race until I started coming to these boxing forums in 2006. I was shocked when I saw all the hatred and ridicule directed toward the Klitschkos, Calzaghe, Hatton, Marciano and every single other good white boxer from posters like yourself. It was quite a wake-up call for me.
          Says the guy who once posted links from the storm-front website. People just blatantly lie on here

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Says the guy who once posted links from the storm-front website. People just blatantly lie on here

That's a blatant lie, you creep. You should be banned for posting that.

Comment

Lol, you're really a clown, do you know that? Because I question and point out deficiencies in the careers of Calzaghe and the Klitschko's I hate all white fighters. Do you know how absurd that is? My 3 favorite fighters in history are Joe Louis, Vinny Pazienza and Barney Ross. Thats some hate I got going on, huh? Unlike you I keep an open mind where race, religion and nationality do not factor in to how or why I like a fighter. And it certainly doesn't factor in incredibly weak era for heavyweights.

Get off your white power agenda, it isn't very becoming.

Comment

That's a blatant lie, you creep. You should be banned for posting that.
                Sure it is, you insecure simpleton. LMAO @ banned. Why don't you use one of your alts to send a red k calling me a ****** or something?

Comment

Sure it is, you insecure simpleton. LMAO @ banned. Why don't you use one of your alts to send a red k calling me a ****** or something?

unfortunately for tunney i got his klitschko2009/2010/2011 account banned

im sorry tun

Comment

I'm black and he's my favorite boxer.
                    Fine by me, to each his own. I understand how good he is, and respect the fact that he is the best heavyweight in the world, but I can't stand watching him fight. This weekend was the first and last time I will ever be excited about a Wlad fight.

Comment

If anyone gave you red K with the "N" word, it wasn't my alt.

I have too much class to ever call anyone that.

Stop lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X