No announcement yet.

is it me or aaron pryor is overrated in boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Fans overrate Pryor simply as a way to discredit Leonard, look no further than Mayweather-Pac for a comparison, of course they say Floyd ducking Pac but last I checked Floyd is not the one scared of Drug tests...
    Speaking of Leonard was he scared of a drug test?

Are you putting Leonard and Floyd in the same category? I think Leonard and Pac are in a closer category than Leonard and Floyd is.

Comment

Arron Pryor is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he beat cervantes who was a hall of famer and the champion at 140. he also beat top contenders dujuan johnson, lennox blackmore, sang yung kim, and miguel montilla. arguello wasn't a featherweight when pryor fought him he was the 135 pound champion. all these wins were by ko as well.
        Not only that, but stopping Arguello when he did is equivalent to stopping Pacquiao anytime after the Hatton fight. We're talking about stopping the P4P #1, future HOFer, and top 30 or 20 ATG.

The fact that he had to move up to 140 and fight future HOFer Cervantes because the lightweight titlists wouldn't give him a title shot at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Speaking of Leonard was he scared of a drug test?

Are you putting Leonard and Floyd in the same category? I think Leonard and Pac are in a closer category than Leonard and Floyd is.
          Then u think wrong which is normal for you

Comment

Then u think wrong which is normal for you
            Then it's obvious that you do not know what you're talking about. Which doesn't surprise me cuz' it's normal for you.

Comment

Then it's obvious that you do not know what you're talking about. Which doesn't surprise me cuz' it's normal for you.
              Look lets make this quick...if and when Mayweather-Pac ever happens u put what u got on Pac and I'll glady put my money on Floyd, and I'm quite sure it will be you who lose your money. I will roll with Floyd any day any weight any time over Pacquiao. Its not even a competitive fight in reality, easy work. The Pryor-Leonard deba back in da 80s aint nothing but the same **** being perpetrated by Leonard haters. If they would have fought Pryor would of got his azz kicked, just like Pac will if he ever steps in the ring with Floyd

Comment

Look lets make this quick...if and when Mayweather-Pac ever happens u put what u got on Pac and I'll glady put my money on Floyd, and I'm quite sure it will be you who lose your money. I will roll with Floyd any day any weight any time over Pacquiao. Its not even a competitive fight in reality, easy work. The Pryor-Leonard deba back in da 80s aint nothing but the same **** being perpetrated by Leonard haters. If they would have fought Pryor would of got his azz kicked, just like Pac will if he ever steps in the ring with Floyd
                But, Leonard was scared to take steroid test, like Pac no?

Leonard was the media darling, the good guy, the fan favorite, the lovable guy, like Pac no?

And, Pac is closer to Leonard in the ATG rankings than what Floyd is.

So you were saying?

Comment

But, Leonard was scared to take steroid test, like Pac no?

Leonard was the media darling, the good guy, the fan favorite, the lovable guy, like Pac no?

And, Pac is closer to Leonard in the ATG rankings than what Floyd is.

So you were saying?
                  Pac=Pryor
                  Leonard=Mayweather

And I'm quite sure there are many who would agree with me, now u should run off now and work on your revisionist history

Comment

Pac=Pryor
                    Leonard=Mayweather

And I'm quite sure there are many who would agree with me, now u should run off now and work on your revisionist history
                    Out of the 4 fighters name the 2 who didn't want to take steroid tests.

Out of the 4 fighters name the 2 who were the media darling, the good guy, the fan favorite, the lovable guy.

And Pac is closer to Lenard in the ATG rankings than what Floyd is.

Comment

Out of the 4 fighters name the 2 who didn't want to take steroid tests.

Out of the 4 fighters name the 2 who were the media darling, the good guy, the fan favorite, the lovable guy.

And Pac is closer to Lenard in the ATG rankings than what Floyd is.
                      Leonard/Floyd are boxers who fight smart and know how to sell a fight...

Pac/Pryor are volume punchers who are wreckless with shady trainers and handlers...

Fighters with styles like Pac/Pryor likely are on some kind of PED, give me the bottle, the one I mixed! I need 30 day cutoff!

Comment

Working...
                      X